GT Grade Alloy Tiagra 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Over the hill and through the woods… The EnduRoad series bikes are built for the long haul, and espe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Over the hill and through the woods… The EnduRoad series bikes are built for the long haul, and especially love it when you take the path that brings on dirt. Comfortable geometries pair up with a stiff frame and the durability you’ve come to love in our mountain bikes for the ultimate in go-anywhere road (and off road) riding.
Setting out on your bike is never just about getting to your destination, it’s about the journey you take every time your wheels hit the ground. Loaded up on features that make long days in the saddle feel easy, like a low bottom bracket for added stability and extra tire clearance for knobbier rubber, the Grade Alloy will get you there, but prefers the long way around.
- Hydroformed alloy frame
- Carbon fibre fork
- Endurance geometry for a comfortable ride on rough roads
- Shimano Tiagra 10 speed drivetrain
- TRP Mechanical disc brakes for confident stopping
- Colours: Raw
- The GT Grade Alloy Tiagra is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Alloy Tiagra 2016 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 16degree flair
Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Tiagra STI
Chainset: FSA Vero Compact 50/34t alloy
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10spd 12-28
Chain: KMC X10 10spd
Front Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc road brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc road brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
Front Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
Rear Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed casette 32h
Spokes: 15g stainless steel
Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport II 700 x 28 180tpi, wire bead Front Continental Ultra Sport II 700 x 28 180tpi, wire bead Rear
Seatpost: one bolt aluminun
Pedals: Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips