GT Grade Alloy X 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Over the hill and through the woods… The EnduRoad series bikes are built for the long haul, and espe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Over the hill and through the woods… The EnduRoad series bikes are built for the long haul, and especially love it when you take the path that brings on dirt. Comfortable geometries pair up with a stiff frame and the durability you’ve come to love in our mountain bikes for the ultimate in go-anywhere road (and off road) riding.
Setting out on your bike is never just about getting to your destination, it’s about the journey you take every time your wheels hit the ground. Loaded up on features that make long days in the saddle feel easy, like a low bottom bracket for added stability and extra tire clearance for knobbier rubber, the Grade Alloy will get you there, but prefers the long way around.
- Hydroformed alloy frame
- Carbon fibre fork
- Endurance geometry for a comfortable ride on rough roads
- SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain
- SRAM Hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Colours: Blue
- The GT Grade Alloy X available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Alloy X 2016 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: GT Carbon with tapered 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless Carbon steerer, disc specific, 15mm thru axle
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 16degree flair
Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate
Rear Mech: Sram Rival
Shifters Sram Rival
Chainset: Sram S350-1, 40T
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP
Cassette: Sram PG-1170 11spd 11-28
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Sram Rival, w/ Centerline 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Sram Rival, w/ Centerline 160mm rotors
Rims: Jalco CR435 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
Front Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed 24h
Rear Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed casette 28h
Spokes: 15g stainless steel
Tyres: CLEMENT 10039 700 x 33 60tpi, Folding Front CLEMENT 10039 700 x 33 60tpi, Folding Rear
Seatpost: one bolt aluminun
Pedals: Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips