GT Grade Carbon 105 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast and efficient tarmac roads, capable and confident on gravel tracks. The GT Grade Carbon 105 is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and efficient tarmac roads, capable and confident on gravel tracks. The GT Grade Carbon 105 is a road bike that gives you the flexibility to extend the adventure.
The EnduRoad carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight tough, and offers a smooth ride on less than perfect road surfaces. With a slightly-more-upright endurance style riding position the Grade will keep you comfortable in the saddle on long rides as well as giving you a little extra stability for off-road excursions. The Grade full carbon fork and flattened rear stays help to smooth rough roads while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering. Drop tune bars and 32c tyres are ideal for rough road cycling.
The Shimano R785 hydraulic disc brakes offer all-weather stopping power for confident descending on any road. The slick shifting Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain features a mid-compact chainset with a wide range 11-32 cassette so you can put the hammer down on smooth roads as well as take on the steepest of climbs.
The GT Grade Carbon 105 offers a confident and efficient ride both on and off-road.
- EnduRoad carbon frame offers a smooth ride
- Full carbon fork helps to absorb road buzz
- GT DropTune bars for improved control
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano R785 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Raw
- The GT Grade Carbon 105 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Carbon 105 2017 Features are:
Frame: GT EnduRoad carbon frame and fork, disc specific triple triangle with Tapered head tube, full carbon fork, PFBB30 bottom bracket, removable fender bridge
Fork: GT Carbon with tapered 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless Carbon steerer, disc specific, 15mm thru axle
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 16 degree flairBlack Marble Cork
Stem: New design 3D forged alloy SL
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Shifters Shimano 105 STI 11-speed
Chainset: Shimano 105 52/36 with Praxis Works PF30 BB adapterN/A
Bottom Bracket: Praxis Works PF30 BB adapter
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano R785 hydraulic w/ cooling fins, 160mm IceTech centerlock rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano R785 hydraulic w/ cooling fins, 160mm IceTech centerlock rotors
Rims: Stan|s NoTubes Radler Disc specific Road 28h
Front Hub: Formula 4 bearing sealed, centerlock 15mm thru-axle 28h
Rear Hub: 135mm spacing standard QR
Tyres: Clement Strada USH 700x32c, Tubeless Ready Front, Clement Strada USH 700x32c, Tubeless Ready Rear
Seatpost: Carbon Shaft 27.2, 20mm set back