GT Grade Carbon Expert 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether you choose to travel by road, dirt, or gravel, the GT Grade Carbon Expert road bike will tak... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether you choose to travel by road, dirt, or gravel, the GT Grade Carbon Expert road bike will take them all on head first, and take you on an adventure you’ll never want to end.
A bike which knows no bounds. The GT Grade is a high-tech bike designed for low-tech roads, so it’s perfectly at home riding over the Great British potholes. The endurance/sportive road geometry put riders in a comfortable upright position for long distance journeys, and helps you stay in better control of the bike over difficult road surfaces.
The GT Grade Carbon blends GT’s legendary Triple Triangle design with a customised carbon fibre layup, building a bike with incredibly fine-tuned handling characteristics. This combination allows GT’s designers to make it both stronger and laterally stiffer than traditional frame shapes. What’s more, the GT Grade Carbon incorporates GT’s Dual Fibre Dynamics technology, whereby the seat stays have a solid glass-fibre core and a vibration-damping carbon outer layer. The result – more control, less fatigue, and longer adventures!
Fitted with a full carbon fibre fork, the GT Grade Alloy Expert takes weight reduction seriously. It also features a race-ready Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain, with an FSA Vero Compact chainset that gives you all the tools you need for long & slow gravel-track climbs, through to high speed & thrilling asphalt chutes.
Fully hydraulic from the shifter to the calliper, the Shimano disc brakes give an incredibly confidence-inspiring feel beneath the lever. You’ll be braking later and harder into turns than you could have imagined, and they’re unfazed by the weather. Combined with the 30mm Schwalbe Spicer K-guard tyres, the GT Grade Carbon Expert has traction and grip in abundance.
Seek out new horizons, with the GT Grade Carbon Expert road bike.
- GT EnduRoad carbon frame, with Triple Triangle design delivering a highly refined & comfortable ride
- GT Grade full carbon disc-specific fork, reducing road buzz while giving razor-sharp steering
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain gives race-ready shifting performance
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give superb balance, power, and control under braking
- Sizes: 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Blue/Orange/Black
- The GT Grade Carbon Expert road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||GT EnduRoad carbon frame and fork, disc specific triple triangle with Tapered head tube, PFBB30 bottom bracket, removable fender bridge|
|Fork:||Grade Full Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless, disc specific|
|Headset:||Integrated sealed bearing|
|Stem:||All new 3D forged GT alloy stem|
|Bars:||GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M365, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M365, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, 5800|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 5800 GS Cage|
|Rims:||Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile|
|Front Hub:||Formula Ultra light Alloy sealed bearing 28h with QR|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Ultra Light sealed bearing Alloy cassette hub 32h with QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel 15g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, K-guard 700x30c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, K-guard 700x30c|
|Seat Post:||GT Alloy one bolt seat pillar|
|Chainset:||Shimano TIAGRA 4700 50/34t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis Works PF30 BB adapter|
|Cassette:||Shimano CSHG-500 10spd 12-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.