GT Grade Carbon Expert 2020 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycling Plus magazine - 2020 Gravel bike of the yearGravel, all-road or whatever you want to call it... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycling Plus magazine - 2020 Gravel bike of the year
Gravel, all-road or whatever you want to call it, the GT Grade Carbon Expert is built for adventure, right out of the box. With a new, leaner look, a purposeful redesign of GT's iconic Triple Triangle, and engineered to take you and your ride further and faster, the Grade is more compliant, versatile, and adjustable than ever before.
- Grade alloy frame with floating seatstays for a smoother ride
- Carbon fork blades to absorb the chatter
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 55cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Jade
- The GT Grade Carbon Expert is available with 0% APR finance
Engineered to take you further and faster, the Grade is more compliant, versatile, and adjustable than ever before.
All-day rideability. More vertical compliance on both aluminium and carbon models than the previous generation of Grade for a more comfortable time in the saddle, no matter the terrain.
DFD - Dual Fibre Dynamics
More control and less fatigue. The Grade’s seat stays are comprised of two lightweight fibres: a tough composite of carbon and fiberglass. The solid fiberglass core provides toughness and damping, and the carbon fibre outer layers act to control stiffness. In the end, you have a bike that gives the rider a lot more control and less fatigue on the ride.
Internal Di2 routing and dropper post compatible with stealth routing.
Removable Fender Bridge
Keep the skid marks on the trail.
Out of the box with native 160mm rotors front/rear on the Grade Carbon Expert. With a standard adapter, the Grade Carbon Expert can move up to 180mm rotors. This gives big braking power for when you're loaded down with lots of gear or charging into the rough.
Mounting Points Galore
All the frame and fork mounts for all the bags and bottles you need for a long tour. The Grade comes with top tube feed bag bosses and fork leg “anything cage” bosses. The alloy frame even has bottle bosses on the Seat Stays, that’s pretty unique!
All Grades are spec’d with 37c width tires, but can easily accommodate up to 42mm measured clearance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All New Grade Carbon 700c Frame, EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, Di2 and Dropper Compatible, PF30|
|Fork:||All-New Grade Carbon fork with tapered carbon steerer, flip chip axle positioning, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), pannier and fender compatible|
|Headset:||FSA NO. 44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing|
|Stem:||GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Bars:||All-New GT DropTune Super Light, double butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11|
|Rims:||WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||GT Carbon, 27.2x350mm (44-58), 400mm (61)|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Radius Sport|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega Adventure, 46/30|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA PressFit 30|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|