GT Grade FB Elite 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An urban bike that knows no bounds. The GT Grade FB Elite is a flat bar road bike that combines the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An urban bike that knows no bounds. The GT Grade FB Elite is a flat bar road bike that combines the speed and efficiency of a traditional road bike with a more upright riding position that is ideal for urban cycling and riding over rough road surfaces.
The Grade Alloy frame and fork is built with hydroformed tubes to optimise the strength to weight ratio and features smooth welds for a slick look. The flat handlebars offer a more upright riding position for improved visibility and manoeuvrability when cycling in traffic.
The Shimano Claris 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears so you can ride up all the climbs as well as speed along flatter ground. Tektro disc brakes offer all-weather stopping power. 28mm tyres on the 700c road wheels strike the ideal balance between rapid rolling and extra cushioning for a more comfortable ride.
Ride the City on the GT Grade FB Elite road bike.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Flat handlebar for improved control
- Shimano Claris 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 48, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Gunmetal
- The GT Grade FB Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade FB Elite 2017 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Alloy 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated sealed bearing
Bars: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mmGT Dual Density Ergo design
Stem: all new 3D forged GT alloy stem
Front Mech: Shimano Claris
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris
Shifters Shimano Claris
Chainset: Shimano 2403 Claris octalink triple 50/39/30tN/A
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink
Cassette: Sunrace 8-speed 12-25
Chain: KMC HG-40
Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex X2200 Doublewall alloy rims 28h front/32h rear
Front Hub: Formula alloy with QR 28h
Rear Hub: Formula alloy with QR cassette 32h
Tyres: Kenda Kwest 700x28C Front, Kenda Kwest 700x28C Rear
Seatpost: GT Alloy one bolt seat pillar
Pedals: Nylon body and cage trekking
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.