GT Grade FB Expert 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A high-tech road bike for low-tech roads. The GT Grade Expert is a flat bar road bike that offers th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A high-tech road bike for low-tech roads. The GT Grade Expert is a flat bar road bike that offers the speed of a traditional road bike with a stable, more upright riding position making it ideal for urban hacks.
The Grade Alloy frame is built with hydroformed tubes to optimise the strength to weight ratio and features smooth welds for a slick look. Up front you get a carbon bladed fork which helps to absorb road buzz for a smoother ride. The flat handlebars offer a more upright riding position for improved visibility and manoeuvrability when cycling in traffic.
The Shimano Sora 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the ups and downs. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping control in all weather conditions.
Get ready for rapid city cycling on the GT Grade FB Expert.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Flat handlebar for improved control
- Shimano Sora 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 48, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Satin Grey
- The GT Grade FB Expert is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade FB Expert 2017 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated sealed bearing
Bars: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mmGT Dual Density Ergo design
Stem: all new 3D forged GT alloy stem
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano Sora 9-Speed
Chainset: Shimano 3503 Sora HollowTech2 triple 50/39/30tN/A
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace 9-speed 11-32
Chain: KMC HG-53
Front Brake: Shimano, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
Rims: Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
Front Hub: Formula Ultra Light alloy sealed bearing with QR 28h
Rear Hub: Formula Ultra Light alloy sealed bearing with QR cassette 32h
Tyres: Kenda Kwest 700x28C Front, Kenda Kwest 700x28C Rear
Seatpost: GT Alloy one bolt seat pillar
Pedals: Nylon body and cage trekking