GT Grade Flatbar Comp 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description You don’t need to be seeking a spot on the podium to enjoy everything awesome that comes with riding... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
You don’t need to be seeking a spot on the podium to enjoy everything awesome that comes with riding a road bike. Whether you use it for getting in shape, training, or just getting out to enjoy all your city has to offer, a fitness bike is a great way to get around town. With a traditional road bike setup, you’ll enjoy quick response and even quicker descents.
With the geometry of a bike that is built for long days on the road and the soul of a brand that lives for the mountains, the GT Grade FB is ready for adventures near and far. Ideal for both fun and fitness, it’s stable on any terrain, with a hydroformed alloy frame that is lightweight and responsive when you need to go fast.
- Lightweight hydroformed Grade alloy frame
- Grade Carbon Fork for a comfortable ride
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for confident stopping
- Colour: Silver
- The GT Grade Flatbar Comp is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Flatbar Comp 2016 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated sealed bearing
Bars: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mm
Stem: All new 3D forged GT alloy stem
Front Mech: Shimano M191
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
Shifters Shimano EF-51 Rapid Fire
Chainset: Shimano FC-M311 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace CSM66 8spd 12-32
Chain: KMC HG-40
Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Jalco JD200 Double Wall Alloy, 28h front/32h rear
Front Hub: Formula Alloy 28h with QR
Rear Hub: Formula Alloy cassette hub 32h with QR
Spokes: Stainless steel 15g
Tyres: Kenda Kwest 700x28c Front Kenda Kwest 700x28c Rear
Seatpost: GT Alloy one bolt seat pillar
Pedals: Nylon body and cage trekking