GT Grade Tiagra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description From smooth tarmac switchbacks to gravel roads - and everything in between. The GT Grade Tiagra is a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From smooth tarmac switchbacks to gravel roads - and everything in between. The GT Grade Tiagra is a road bike with the robust capabilities you need for cycling on every road.
Built to take the rough with the smooth, the hydroformed Grade alloy frame is both strong and lightweight. With a slightly-more-upright endurance style riding position the Grade offers a little extra stability for off-road excursions. The Grade carbon fork and flattened rear stays help to smooth rough roads while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering. Drop tune bars and 32c tyres are ideal for rough road cycling.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain is combined with an FSA Vero compact chainset for reliable shifting over a wide range of gears. The TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power.
The GT Grade Tiagra is ready for anything.
- Hydroformed Grade alloy frame is robust and lightweight
- Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- GT DropTune bars for improved control
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 48, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Black
- The GT Grade Tiagra is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Tiagra 2017 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 10 degree flairVelo Cork
Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Tiagra STI 10-speed
Chainset: FSA Vero Compact 50alloy/34alloyN/A
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 12-28
Chain: KMC X10 10-speed
Front Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc road brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc road brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
Front Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
Rear Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed cassette 32h
Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-Guard 700Cx32c Front, Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-Guard 700Cx32c Rear
Seatpost: One Bolt Aluminun
Pedals: Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips