GT Helion Carbon Expert Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether you’re bisecting the US on the Continental Divide trail or dissecting your friends on the lo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether you’re bisecting the US on the Continental Divide trail or dissecting your friends on the local loops, GT’s Full Suspension Cross Country bikes are the tool you need to get the job done. Lightweight, fast, and in it for the long haul, these bikes are all you need and more.
Weaving through rock gardens, skimming trees with your bars, and bunny hopping root systems are all a part of the daily grind. With an aggressive geometry and LockR Expanding axle, the Helion Carbon was designed for those among us who live for the singletrack mission.
- FOC Ultra Carbon frame (alloy rear) with 110mm of suspension travel
- RockShox Reba RLT fork
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano SLX Hydraulic disc brakes
- Colour: Orange
- The GT Helion Carbon Expert is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Helion Carbon Expert 2016 Features are:
Frame: COR XC Philosophy, FOC Ultra Carbon Front w/ 6069 Hydroformed Alloy Rear, 110mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® AOS Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots,1-1/8" to 1-1/2" Integrated Head Tube, and 12 x 142mm Maxle Dropouts
Rear Shock: FOX PERFORMANCE ELITE 36 FLOAT, 6.5"x1.5" Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Remote Lockout
Fork: RockShox Reba RLT 27.5, 120mm Travel, 15QR, Remote Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer
Headset: Orbit C-40-ACB
Stem: RaceFace Ride 35, 1-1/8" Threadless, 6° Rise, 35mm Clamp, 70mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore XT, FD-M8020
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, RD-M8000-D, SGS Cage
Chainset: RaceFace Aeffect SL, 36/26T
Bottom Bracket: RaceFace
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, CS-M8000, 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano SLX, BR-M675 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pad & RT-68 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX, BR-M675 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pad & RT-68 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: WTB STi23, Tubeless Compatible, 32H
Front Hub: Shimano SLX, HB-M678, Centerlock Disc, 15x100mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: Shimano SLX, HB-M678, Centerlock Disc, 15x100mm Thru Axle
Tyres: Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.2, Folding Front Maxxis Ikon 27.5x2.2", Folding Rear
Seatpost: RaceFace Ride, 31.6x375mm