GT Jr. Performer 18w 2018 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Performer has been a staple in freestyle for numerous years and today it is just as equipped to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc. Crank
- Alloy Rims
- New GT Top Load Stem
- GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Removable Rotor Tabs
- The perfect long-lasting bike you need to learn all the tricks in the book and then some.
|Frame:||GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible|
|Fork:||GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts|
|Headset:||1-1/8" Thread less, Steel|
|Stem:||New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Length|
|Bars:||GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8"H x 27"W, 3°Up, 11° Back|
|Rear Mech:||Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad|
|Rims:||Alloy Single Wall, 20" 28 Hole|
|Front Hub:||Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 28 Hole, 15mm Nut|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 28 Hole, 17mm Nut|
|Front Tyre:||Innova 18" x 2.1"|
|Rear Tyre:||Innova 18" x 2.1"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm|
|Chainset:||GT Tubular CR-MO 3Pc., 152mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel|
|Bottom Bracket:||American Loose Ball Bearing|
|Pedals:||GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.