GT Jr. Performer 18w 2018 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Performer has been a staple in freestyle for numerous years and today it is just as equipped to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc. Crank
- Alloy Rims
- New GT Top Load Stem
- GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Removable Rotor Tabs
- The perfect long-lasting bike you need to learn all the tricks in the book and then some.
|Frame:||GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible|
|Fork:||GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts|
|Headset:||1-1/8" Thread less, Steel|
|Stem:||New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Length|
|Bars:||GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8"H x 27"W, 3°Up, 11° Back|
|Rear Mech:||Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad|
|Rims:||Alloy Single Wall, 20" 28 Hole|
|Front Hub:||Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 28 Hole, 15mm Nut|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 28 Hole, 17mm Nut|
|Front Tyre:||Innova 18" x 2.1"|
|Rear Tyre:||Innova 18" x 2.1"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm|
|Chainset:||GT Tubular CR-MO 3Pc., 152mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel|
|Bottom Bracket:||American Loose Ball Bearing|
|Pedals:||GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.