GT Pro Series Heritage 2021 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Inspired by the past for the movement of today. The Pro Series line is purpose-built with the input ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Inspired by the past for the movement of today. The Pro Series line is purpose-built with the input of our Bike Life Coalition to hold up to any session with your squad. Hone your skills as you raise it up in the street and become the king of your neighborhood.
- Slotted 14mm Axle Disc Freewheel Hub
- 14mm Peg sized G-1 Chain Tensioners to keep your wheel tight
- Light weight 14mm knurled alloy pegs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||GT Pro Series Design, 6061 Alloy, DT Gusset, MID BB, 135mm Hub Spacing, Disc Brake Mount, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs|
|Fork:||GT Pro Design, 100% Cr-Mo 2pc. Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Axle Dropouts|
|Headset:||1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings|
|Stem:||GT Front Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 10mm Rise, 40mm|
|Bars:||GT Pro Series Cheat Code 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.875"H x 31.5"W, 5°Up, 11° Back|
|Front Brake:||Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy, 2 Finger|
|Rims:||Alloy Double Wall, 36h|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36h, 15mm Nut|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Thread-on Disc Body, Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 3/8" Slotted 14mm Axle, 36h, 17mm Nut|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||GT Smoothie|
|Rear Tyre:||GT Smoothie|
|Seat Post:||Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 300mm|
|Saddle:||GT Cheat Code Railed|
|Chainset:||GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel|
|Bottom Bracket:||MID Sealed Bearing|
|Pedals:||GT Low Profile FS Platform Design|