GT Sanction Expert 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Downhill bike capability that you can pedal to the top of the trails. The GT Sanction Expert 27.5” f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Downhill bike capability that you can pedal to the top of the trails. The GT Sanction Expert 27.5” full suspension enduro mountain bike climbs high, descends fast, and conquers all.
Taking inspiration from the DH World Championship winning Fury downhill MTB, the GT Sanction enduro bike is a thoroughbred race platform that can run with the big bikes on any descent, while still being light and efficient enough to pedal back to the top. GT’s Independent Drivetrain Suspension system works to keep any suspension movement separate from the drivetrain to all but eliminate pedal kickback, ensuring the suspension is free to do its own job unhindered.
The GT Sanction frame is made from 6069-T6 aluminium, which is more than 25% stronger than 6061-T6, allowing GT’s designers to engineer the frame to be both lighter and stronger than the competition. The COR Enduro (Centered On Rider) philosophy revolves around Fit, Function, Tune, Spec and Geometry, creating a bike that is perfectly suited to the type of rider, and the type of terrain on which the bike will be used.
The mid-range GT Sanction Expert comes equipped with a RockShox Yari RC boost fork and 170mm of travel to perfectly balance out what the rear wheel is doing. Speaking of which, a RockShox Monarch R Plus rear shock guides the rear wheel through 160mm of travel, using a high volume Debonair canister to maintain a more linear spring rate and impeccable small-bump sensitivity.
Giving you a wide range of gears for both high-speed descents and low-effort climbs, the Sanction Expert is fitted with SRAM’s GX 1x11 speed drivetrain, along with a 32T narrow-wide Race Face chainring that makes dropped chains a thing of the past. SRAM take care of the brakes too. Their Guide R hydraulic discs are matched by a 200mm front and 180mm rear rotor, giving you fantastic braking power and rear wheel control.
Climb it, ride it, own it, on the GT Sanction Expert enduro mountain bike.
- 6069-T6 alloy frame with 160mm Independent Drivetrain Suspension travel, for a faster & smoother ride
- RockShox Yari RC Boost 170mm travel fork irons out big hits with ease
- RockShox Monarch R Plus Debonair rear shock, with adjustable rebound & compression damping
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives a wide range and superb chain retention
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes with 200/180mm rotors deliver massive stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Turquoise
- The GT Sanction Expert enduro mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||COR Enduro Design, 6069-T6 Alloy 27.5 Frame, 160mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5" Head Tube, and 12x142mm Thru Axle Dropouts|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC Boost, 170mm Travel, 15mm QR Dropout, Air Spring w/ Rebound & Compression Adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch R Plus Debonair, 8.5"x2.5" Air Shock, w/ Rebound & Compression Adjust|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5ZS SC|
|Stem:||RaceFace Aeffect, 40mm Length|
|Bars:||RaceFace Chester, 20mm Rise, 780mm Width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, w/ Metallic Pad, w/ Rotor G2 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX 1x11 Speed Long Cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX 1x11 Speed Trigger, Right Side Only|
|Rims:||WTB STP i29, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||All Terra Tall Flange Alloy Disc, Sealed Bearing, 15x110mm Thru Axle|
|Rear Hub:||All Terra Alloy Disc, 12x142 mm Thru Axle|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance, TL-Ready, 27.5x2.35"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance, TL-Ready, 27.5x2.35"|
|Seat Post:||All Terra Dropper post, 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||RaceFace Ride, 32T Narrow Wide|
|Bottom Bracket:||RaceFace X-Type|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.