GT Sensor Carbon Expert Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride every MTB trail. The GT Sensor Carbon Expert is a full sus trail mountain bike that combines ef... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride every MTB trail. The GT Sensor Carbon Expert is a full sus trail mountain bike that combines efficient pedalling with confident handling in a lightweight chassis for all-day-long trail adventures.
The tough and lightweight carbon fibre composite front triangle is combined with a robust 6069 alloy rear end for capable trail performance. The Sensor features GTs Angle Optimized Suspension (AOS) system that offers 130mm of very sensitive suspension action combined with efficient pedalling performance. The dialled trail geometry offers a balanced ride with confident descending capabilities and a comfortable all-day riding position.
With the 140mm travel Fox Performance 34 fork up front with a Fox Float rear shock, the suspension is well balanced with refined damping control that allows you to adapt to the trail ahead. The Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Race Face Aeffect chainset and offers a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs on your route. Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power when gravity takes over.
The GT Sensor Carbon Expert is ideal for all-day trail riding as well as forays into bigger terrain.
- Ultra Carbon main frame is lightweight and tough
- AOS suspension system is sensitive and efficient
- 140mm front & 130mm rear suspension travel
- Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable running
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Raw/Neon Red
- The GT Sensor Carbon Expert is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Sensor Carbon Expert 2017 Features are:
Frame: FOC Ultra Carbon Front w/ 6069 Hydroformed Alloy Rear, 130mm AOS Suspension System, 1 1/8”-1 1/2” Integrated Head Tube, and12x142mm Maxle Dropouts,
Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox Performance Float, Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
Fork: Fox Performance 34 Float, 140mm Travel, 15QR x 110mm, w/ FIT Damper, Lockout & Rebound Adjust
Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
Bars: Race Face Ride 35, Low Rise, 760mm WidthGT Statement Single Lock-on Grips
Stem: Race Face Ride 35, 1-1/8" Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, 60mm
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, SGS Cage
Shifters Shimano Deore XT, Rapid Fire, Right Side Only
Chainset: Race Face Aeffect 32Te.thirteen TRSR HD Guide
Bottom Bracket: Race Face
Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-M7000, 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano SLX M7000 Hydraulic Disc 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX M7000 Hydraulic Disc 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Rapid 25, 32H
Front Hub: Shimano SLX M7010-B, Centerlock Disc, 15x110mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: SLX M7010 Centerlock Disc, 12x142 Thru Axle
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.35" Folding TL-Ready Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.35" Folding TL-Ready, 27.5x2.25" Folding TL-Ready Rear
Seatpost: KS LEV Integra, 34.9mm, w/ Remote Southpaw Alloy lever