GT Sensor Expert Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A day on the bike is not complete until you’ve conquered every last obstacle that crossed your path.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A day on the bike is not complete until you’ve conquered every last obstacle that crossed your path. When you want to dominate those rooted paths and intimidating rock gardens, you’ll need the expertly crafted full suspension trail bikes from GT.
The sun is out, the temperature is perfect, and your Sensor is beckoning you from its home on the rack saying “Let’s go ride, it’s going to be a sick day.” Go ahead and tell your boss you’re not going to make it in, you’ve got a severe case of twisted trail that can only be cured with a prescription for Independent Drivetrain and Angle Optimized Suspension. Now, feel better.
- 6069 Hydroformed Alloy frame with 130mm of suspension travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork, 140mm travel
- Shimano XT/Deore 2x11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano Deore Hydraulic disc brakes
- Colour: Raw
- The GT Sensor Expert is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Sensor Expert 2016 Features are:
Frame: COR Trail Philosophy, 6069 Hydroformed Aluminum Frame, 130mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® AOS Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots,1 1/8"-1 1/2" Integrated Head Tube, and 12 x 142mm Maxle Dropouts
Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox Performance FLOAT DPS, 7.25"x1.75" Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
Fork: Fox Performance 34 FLOAT, 140mm Travel, 15QR, w/ Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer
Headset: Orbit C-40-ACB
Stem: RaceFace Ride 35, 1-1/8" Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, 60mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore, FD-M617-D
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, RD-M786-D, GS Cage
Chainset: Shimano FC-M627, 36/22T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG81-10, 10-Speed, 11-36T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano Deore, BR-M615 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pad & 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore, BR-M615 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pad & 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: WTB STP i23, Tubeless Compatible, 32H
Front Hub: Shimano Deore, HB-M618, Centerlock Disc, 15x100mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore, FH-M618, Centerlock Disc, 12x142mm Thru Axle
Tyres: Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4, Folding Front Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25, Folding Rear
Seatpost: All Terra Dropper post, 31.6mm w/Shim 34.9mm