GT Traffic 1.0 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Beat the morning rush hour. The GT Traffic 1.0 is capable hybrid sports bike that comes ready equipp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Beat the morning rush hour. The GT Traffic 1.0 is capable hybrid sports bike that comes ready equipped with fenders for all-year-round city cycling.
The lightweight 6061 series aluminium alloy frame features hydroformed tubes and smooth welds for a slick looking frame that is tough enough for rough City streets. The stable and efficient riding position offers great visibility alongside nimble handling which is ideal for cycling in traffic. The 700c road bike wheels are shod with 40mm wide, puncture protection tyres that are ideal for riding on less than perfect road surfaces. Mudguards are ready fitted and there are mounts for a rack to add versatility.
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful all weather stopping so you can control your speed with confidence. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting, with a very wide range of gears so you can take on all the varied gradients on your route.
The GT Traffic 1.0 is a lightweight city bike for all-weather cycling.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame for lightweight cycling
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- 40c puncture protection tyres for rough roads
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Golden Brew
- The GT Traffic 1.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Traffic 1.0 2017 Features are:
Frame: GT Traffic Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
Fork: GT Traffic fork with hydroformed alloy raked legs, Disc brake tabs, rack and fender eyelets, steel steerer.
Headset: Threadless Ahead
Bars: GT All Terra Alloy MTB Riser Bar w/ 31.8 ClampGT Wing design
Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate
Shifters: Shimano Acera 8-speed
Front Mech: Shimano TY710,
Rear Mech: Altus
Chainset: SR Suntour XCC 48/38/28t N/A
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace 8-speed 11-32t
Chain: KMC Z72
Front Brake: Shimano, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
Rims: Alex ASD10 Alloy Double wall Disc, 32h
Front Hub: Formula, Disc 32h
Rear Hub: Formula, Disc 32h Freehub
Tyres: 700x40c Schwalbe Roadcruiser w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Front - 700x40c Schwalbe Roadcruiser w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Rear
Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar
Pedals: New GT high impact nylon platform