GT Transeo 2.0 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Combining road bike efficiency with MTB versatility the GT Transeo 2.0 is a hybrid sports bike that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining road bike efficiency with MTB versatility the GT Transeo 2.0 is a hybrid sports bike that is just as capable on gravel tracks as it is on the road.
The comfortable upright riding position offers a stable ride with great visibility – ideal for navigating the urban jungle as well as off-road tracks. The 6061 aluminium frame is made with hydroformed tubes to optimise strength in a lightweight package.
Taking the sting out of rough roads and tracks is the SR Suntour suspension fork that delivers 75mm of smooth suspension travel. On smooth roads you can lock the fork out to improve efficiency.
Hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping control in both wet and dry conditions so you can control your speed with confidence whatever the weather. The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on varied terrain both on and off road.
Cycle with confidence on every road on the GT Transeo 2.0 hybrid bike.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame for rapid riding
- Upright riding position for confident cycling
- Suspension fork to smooth out rough roads
- 700c wheels for fast rolling efficiency
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: White/Dark, Navy/Red
- The GT Transeo 2.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Transeo 2.0 2016 Features are:
Frame: NEW GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
Fork: SR Suntour NRX-D RL 75mm travel, pre-load adjust, remote lockout, alloy steerer, Magnesium lowers
Headset: Kore 1B-1 1 1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
Bars: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mm
Stem: All new 3D forged GT alloy stem
Shifters: Shimano Alivio 9spd Rapid Fire
Front Mech: Shimano Acera, FD-T3000
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore RD-M591
Chainset: Shimano Octalink T-3010 48/36/26t
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace CSM96 9spd casette 11-34t
Chain: KMC HG53
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56
Rims: Jalco JD200 Double Wall Alloy, 32h
Front Hub: All Terra Alloy 32h, Disc Specific
Rear Hub: All Terra Alloy 32h, Freehub Disc Specific
Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
Tyres: 700x40c Kenda Happy Medium w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Front 700x40c Kenda Happy Medium w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Rear
Seatpost: GT All Terra two bolt alloy