GT Transeo 3.0 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fun, fitness and transport. The GT Transeo 3.0 is a hybrid sports bike that can take on the roads, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fun, fitness and transport. The GT Transeo 3.0 is a hybrid sports bike that can take on the roads, cycle paths and gravel tracks of the daily commute as well as weekend cycling adventures.
Offering a comfortable upright riding position the aluminium frame is lightweight for easy cycling. The 700c wheels are fast rolling while the 35mm puncture protection tyres are suitable for riding on rough as well as smooth surfaces.
Up front the SR Suntour fork offers 75mm of suspension travel to soak up the bumps on rough roads.
Hydraulic disc brakes offers powerful and reliable stopping control in all weather conditions. This means that you can control your speed with confidence whatever the weather. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the varied terrain on your route.
Cycle confidently and efficiently on the GT Transeo 3.0
- Lightweight aluminium frame for rapid riding
- Upright riding position for confident cycling
- Suspension fork to smooth out rough roads
- 700c wheels for efficient cycling
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Shimano drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Blue/Neon, Yellow/Cyan
- The GT Transeo 3.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Transeo 3.0 2016 Features are:
Frame: NEW GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
Fork: SR Suntour NVX-DS HLO 75mm travel, pre-load adjust, Hydraulic Lockout, disc specific, fender mounts
Headset: Kore 1B-1 1 1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
Bars: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mm
Stem: All new 3D forged GT alloy stem
Shifters: Shimano Acera 8spd Rapid Fire
Front Mech: Shimano FD M191
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera RD-M360
Chainset: Shimano M311 Octalink 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace CSM55 8spd casette 11-32t
Chain: KMC HG-40
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56
Rims: Jalco JD200 Double Wall Alloy, 32h
Front Hub: All Terra Alloy 32h Disc Specific
Rear Hub: All Terra Alloy 32h Freehub Disc Specific
Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
Tyres: 700x35c Innova LandTracker w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Front 700x35c Innova LandTracker w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Rear
Seatpost: GT All Terra two bolt alloy