GT Transeo 3.0 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle for fun on the weekend and ride to work on Monday. The GT Transeo 3.0 is a hybrid sports bike,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle for fun on the weekend and ride to work on Monday. The GT Transeo 3.0 is a hybrid sports bike, with the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, for riding everywhere from smooth roads to gravel tracks.
Offering a stable and efficient upright riding position the Transeo is ideal for cycling in traffic as well as riding on uneven road surfaces. The 6061 aluminium alloy frame is made with hydroformed tubes for an optimum strength to weight ratio and features smooth welds for a slicker look. The SR Suntour suspension fork up front offers 75mm of suspension travel to absorb the bumps on rough roads and tracks while the rack and mudguard mounts add versatility. The 700c road bike wheels are fast rolling and are shod with slightly wider ‘puncture protection’ tyres which are great for riding over variable terrain.
The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful stopping control that works just as well in the wet as they do in the dry. Offering a wide range of gears for cycling over varied terrain is the Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain.
The GT Transeo is a hybrid bike that is ready to cover all bases.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Sr Suntour fork offers 75mm of suspension travel to smooth the trail
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: White/Blue
- The GT Transeo 3.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Transeo 3.0 2017 Features are:
Frame: GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
Fork: SR Suntour NVX-DS HLO 75mm travel, pre-load adjust, Hydraulic Lockout, disc specific, fender mounts
Headset: Threadless Ahead
Bars: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mmGT Wings
Stem: all new 3D forged GT alloy stem
Shifters: Shimano Acera 8-speed Rapid Fire
Front Mech: Shimano TY710,
Rear Mech: Acera
Chainset: Shimano M311 Octalink 48/38/28 N/A
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace 8-speed cassette 11-32t
Chain: KMC HG-40
Front Brake: Shimano, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
Rims: Jalco JD200 Double Wall Alloy, 32h
Front Hub: Formula, Disc 32h
Rear Hub: Formula, Disc 32h Freehub
Tyres: 700x35c Innova LandTracker w/ puncture protection Front - 700x35c Innova LandTracker w/ puncture protection Rear
Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar
Pedals: High Impact nylon Comfort
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.