GT Transeo 5.0 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fitness, fun and commuting. The GT Transeo 5.0 is a capable hybrid sports bike that you can ride on ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fitness, fun and commuting. The GT Transeo 5.0 is a capable hybrid sports bike that you can ride on roads, cycle paths and even gravel tracks.
Offering a stable and efficient upright riding position the Transeo is ideal for cycling in traffic as well as riding on uneven road surfaces. The 6061 aluminium alloy frame is made with hydroformed tubes for an optimum strength to weight ratio and features smooth welds for a slicker look. The suspension fork up front will absorb the bumps on rough roads and tracks while the rack and mudguard mounts add versatility. The 700c road bike wheels are fast rolling and are shod with slightly wider ‘puncture protection’ tyres for riding over variable terrain.
Disc brakes give you consistent stopping power even in wet conditions while the Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range for taking on varied gradients.
The GT Transeo 5.0 is a hybrid bike that is ready ride.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Suspension fork takes the sting out of the trail
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Promax mechanical disc brakes for all weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Dark Silver/White
- The GT Transeo 5.0 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons|
|Fork:||All Terra fork CH-189D 700C, Travel 60/65mm|
|Stem:||Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless, 4-Bolt w/ CNC Face Plate, 10° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Bars:||6061 Aluminum Riser, 640mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm ClampGT Wings|
|Front Brake:||Promax Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF-41 7-Speed|
|Front Mech:||Shimano TY710,|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF41 7-Speed Fire Plus|
|Rims:||Alex ASD10 Alloy Double wall Disc, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula, Disc 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, Disc 32h Freehub|
|Front Tyre:||700x35c Innova LandTracker w/ puncture protection|
|Rear Tyre:||700x35c Innova LandTracker w/ puncture protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy one bolt seat pillar|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCC 48/38/28t N/A|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge sealed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 7-Speed cassette 11-32t|
|Pedals:||High Impact nylon Comfort|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.