GT Transeo Comp Step-Thru Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Reliable, comfortable, and versatile. The GT Transeo Comp Step-thru women’s hybrid sports bike has i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The GT Transeo benefits from all the greatest technologies the brand has developed over the years. Their trademark Triple Triangle construction makes an appearance on the Transeo, improving the stiffness and strength of the frame. The 6061 alloy tubes are hydroformed into shape, before being smooth welded together for a clean look, and stress-free joins. For added versatility, the Transeo also features mudguard and pannier rack mounting points, should you wish to accessorise your bike. With a step-thru frame, the Transeo women’s bike is both comfortable and easy to ride – especially in stop-start situations around town.
To help take the sting out of potholed roads and jarring kerbs, the GT Transeo Sport Step-Thru comes equipped with an All Terra suspension fork that allows 60mm of travel. The Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed gears are a reliable workhorse, and make sure you have the range to cover any ground. Tektro mechanical disc brakes will take care of slowing you down, and unlike rim brakes, they remain effective when riding in the rain.
Get fit, go exploring, and save the environment all at the same time, from the saddle of a GT Transeo Comp Step-thru women’s hybrid bike.
- 6061 alloy, Triple Triangle design for strength, with hydroformed tubes & smooth welded
- All Terra CH-189D suspension fork has just enough travel to take the sting out of kerbs & potholes
- Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed gears with EZ Fire Plus shifters
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes give reliable stopping power, come rain or shine
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black
- The GT Transeo Comp Step-Thru hybrid bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons|
|Fork:||All Terra Fork CH-189D 700C, Travel 60/65mm, Stanchion 28.6MM STL/CP/TI, W/AMS|
|Stem:||Melt forged GT alloy stem|
|Bars:||GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF-417|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD TY710|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney RD-TX800 7spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF41 Fire plus|
|Rims:||GT ASD10 Alloy Double wall Disc, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Disc 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc 32h Freehub|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel 14g|
|Front Tyre:||700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi|
|Rear Tyre:||700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi|
|Seat Post:||Alloy one bolt seat pillar|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCC 48/38/28t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge sealed|
|Pedals:||High Impact nylon Comfort|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.