GT Transeo Elite Step-Thru Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Riding a GT Transeo Elite Step-thru women’s hybrid sports bike is an ideal way to keep fit, beat the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Riding a GT Transeo Elite Step-thru women’s hybrid sports bike is an ideal way to keep fit, beat the traffic and reduce your carbon footprint while commuting.
The GT Transeo benefits from all the greatest technologies the brand have developed over the years. Their trademark Triple Triangle construction makes an appearance on the Transeo, improving the stiffness and strength of the frame. The 6061 alloy tubes are hydroformed into shape, before being smooth welded together for a clean look, and stress-free joins. For added versatility, the Transeo also features mudguard and pannier rack mounting points, should you wish to accessorise your bike. With a step-thru frame, the Transeo women’s bike is both comfortable and easy to ride – especially in stop-start situations around town.
Equipped with an SR Suntour NVX fork, the Transeo Elite Step-thru gets 75mm of front suspension travel to flatten out potholes and kerbs. If you’re riding in smoother roads, you can flick the switch and lock it out for a more efficient ride. Shimano Acera 3x8 speed gears give you a wide range to choose from, with Rapid Fire levers that react quickly to your inputs. A set of Shimano hydraulic disc brakes take care of stopping duties, and thanks to the low-friction hydraulic design, they feel effortlessly smooth in your hands.
There’s no rush hour in the bike lane. Take advantage, with the GT Transeo Elite Step-thru women’s hybrid bike.
- 6061 alloy, Triple Triangle design for strength, with hydroformed tubes & smooth welded
- SR Suntour NVX suspension fork with 75mm travel to iron out potholes
- Shimano Acera 3x8 speed gears, with Rapid Fire levers for quick response
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give crisp and sharp braking performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Silver
- The GT Transeo Elite Step-thru women’s hybrid bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NVX-DS HLO 75mm travel, pre-load adjust, Hydraulic Lockout, disc specific, fender mounts|
|Stem:||All new 3D forged GT alloy stem|
|Bars:||GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD TY710|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera RD-M360 8spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera SL-M360 8spd Rapid Fire|
|Rims:||GT JD200 Double Wall Alloy, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Disc 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc 32h Freehub|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel 14g|
|Front Tyre:||700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi|
|Rear Tyre:||700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi|
|Seat Post:||Alloy one bolt seat pillar|
|Chainset:||Shimano M311 Octalink 48/38/28|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge sealed|
|Pedals:||High Impact nylon Comfort|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.