GT Transeo Sport 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The GT Transeo Sport is a no-nonsense sport hybrid bike that cuts through the city with ease. The ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The GT Transeo Sport is a no-nonsense sport hybrid bike that cuts through the city with ease.
The GT Transeo benefits from all the greatest technologies the brand has developed over the years. Their trademark Triple Triangle construction makes an appearance on the Transeo, improving the stiffness and strength of the frame. The 6061 alloy tubes are hydroformed into shape, before being smooth welded together for a clean look, and stress-free joins. For added versatility, the Transeo also features mudguard and pannier rack mounting points, should you wish to accessorise your bike.
The GT Transeo Sport promises simplicity at its best. The rigid fork and 3x7 speed Shimano gears are ultra reliable and require little maintenance, giving you peace of mind. Mechanical disc brakes make light work of bringing the bike to a stop, and work effectively in both wet and dry weather conditions.
Go from A to B in no time at all, on the GT Transeo Sport hybrid bike.
- 6061 alloy, Triple Triangle design for strength, with hydroformed tubes & smooth welded
- Steel straight-leg fork with raked legs for optimum steering geometry
- Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed gears with EZ Fire Plus shifters
- JAK-7 mechanical disc brake gives consistent braking in wet and dry weather
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black
- The GT Transeo Sport hybrid bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons|
|Fork:||GT fork with steel raked legs, V-Brake, rack and fender eyelets, steel steerer.|
|Stem:||Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 10° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Bars:||6061 Aluminum Riser, 640mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Front Brake:||Mechanical Disc brake JAK-7, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Mechanical Disc brake JAK-7, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF-500 7spd|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD TY510|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney TY-500 7spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF41 Fire plus|
|Rims:||GT ASD10 Alloy Double wall Disc, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Disc 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc 32h Freehub|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel 14g|
|Front Tyre:||700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi|
|Rear Tyre:||700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi|
|Seat Post:||Alloy one bolt seat pillar|
|Chainset:||All Terra Forged, 48/38/28|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge sealed|
|Pedals:||High Impact nylon platform|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.