GT Verb Comp Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Class leading suspension technology at an affordable price point. The GT Verb Comp is a full sus tra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Class leading suspension technology at an affordable price point. The GT Verb Comp is a full sus trail mountain bike that offers a confident ride for the beginner and intermediate MTBer.
The 6061-T6 aluminium alloy frame features GTs Independent Drivetrain suspension system. This gives you an efficient pedalling platform while still offering 120mm of plush suspension travel to soak up the hits on the trail. The tapered head tube offers extra front end stiffness.
The All Terra fork offers 120mm of suspension travel up front and is paired with an All Terra AO rear shock for balanced damping control. The Shimano Deore 2x9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears to get up the climbs while the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power when gravity takes over.
Tame the trail on the GT Verb Comp.
- Aluminium alloy frame with Independent Drivetrain technology
- 120mm of full suspension travel to tame the trail
- Shimano Deore 2x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- 27.5” wheels for fast rolling and nimble handling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Gunmetal
- The GT Verb Comp is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Verb Comp 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame with 120mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® 1 1/8”- 1 1/2” Integrated Head Tube, and 135mm QR Dropouts
Rear Shock: All Terra AO-42 AR Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust
Fork: All Terra CH-595 w/ 120mm Travel, Preload Adjust, QR,
Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-B
Bars: All Terra 6061 Aluminum Riser, 760mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm ClampGT Statement
Stem: All Terra 1 1/8" Threadless, 4-Bolt 10° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, 60mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore,
Rear Mech: Alivio
Shifters Shimano SL-M370, Rapid Fire
Chainset: SR Suntour XCM D, 38/24TN/A
Bottom Bracket: Tange Sealed
Cassette: Sunrace CS-M90, 11-34T, 9-Speed Cassette
Chain: KMC Z99
Front Brake: Tektro Hydro Disc 180mm
Rear Brake: Tektro Hydro Disc 180mm
Rims: Alex ASD10-27.5 Double Wall, 32H 27.5, Disc Specific
Front Hub: All Terra Alloy Disc, w/ Quick Release
Rear Hub: All Terra Alloy Disc, w/ Quick Release
Tyres: All Terra Cypher 27.5X2.10" Front,
All Terra Cypher 27.5X2.10" Rear
Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 31.6mm
Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
GT Verb Comp Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Love the frame that's about it .the front forks are just terrible spring loaded like some think you would get on a 100 pound bike the tyres are not what I would expect on a enduro bike more like road tyres
Love the frame that's about it .the front forks are just terrible spring loaded like some think you would get on a 100 pound bike the tyres are not what I would expect on a enduro bike more like road tyresClose review