GT Zaskar Alloy Comp 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The latest incarnation of a legend. GT’s Zaskar Alloy Comp 29er hardtail mountain bike has a proven ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The latest incarnation of a legend. GT’s Zaskar Alloy Comp 29er hardtail mountain bike has a proven track record that any bike would be jealous of.
It’s been more than 25 years since GT first debuted the Zaskar, which can only mean GT have gotten the formula just right. The Zaskar is the only bike to have won World Cup races in Cross Country, Downhill, Slalom and Trials riding: MTB heritage doesn’t get much better than that!
The aluminium version of the GT Zaskar hardtail is made using GT’s Speed Metal construction, with double butted tubes that are designed to be both lightweight and sturdy. GT’s trademark Triple Triangle design first appeared on the Zaskar, and to this day it remains, keeping the frame stiff, strong, and tough enough to take on any mountain trail. An all-new progressive geometry has given the latest Zaskar outstanding performance, and a fun & playful character on the trails.
The GT Zaskar Alloy Comp is available with two wheel sizes, depending on the size of the bike frame. Here, the Medium, Large and X Large models are supplied with a 29er wheel. The Small Zaskar Alloy Comp frame with a 27.5” wheel is listed separately.
Equipped with a RockShox 30 Gold TK fork, with a low-friction Fast Black coating and bar-mounted PopLoc remote lockout, the GT Zaskar Alloy Comp tracks smoothly over rough ground. Gears are in the form of a Shimano SLX 1x11 speed setup, with a wide-range Sunrace 11-46T cassette giving you plenty of options for climbing and descending. Shimano also take care of the brakes, with a pair of hydraulic disc callipers and 160mm RT10 rotors giving you ample tactility and power.
Experience a true legend, with the GT Zaskar Alloy Comp 29er mountain bike.
- GT Speed Metal double butted frame, with Triple Triangle design for added strength & stiffness
- RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air fork with 100mm travel, adjustable rebound, and PopLoc remote lockout
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain with a wide range 11-46T cassette for all-terrain capability
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160/160mm rotors give controlled stopping power
- WTB STP i19 TCS tubeless ready wheel rims
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large (Size Small with 27.5” wheels available separately)
- Colour: Lead Grey
- The GT Zaskar Alloy Comp 29er mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||GT Speed Metal™, Triple Triangle™ Double Butted Frame Construction, w/ Post Mount Disc Brake, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Forged BB, HT, Dropouts, Tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" HT, 27.5/29" Design|
|Fork:||RockShox 30 Gold TK 27.5/29 Solo Air, Fast Black Upper Tubes| 100mm Travel, Air Spring, w/ Rebound Adjust, PopLoc Remote Lockout, Tapered Alloy Steerer|
|Headset:||FSA No.42E ACB, Integrated, 1.5" Lower, 1-1/8" Upper|
|Stem:||All Terra 1-1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-bolt w/ CNC face plate, 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Bars:||New All Terra Riser Bar, Double Butted, 740mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M365, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT10|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M365, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT10|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, RD-M7000-GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, SL-M7000, Rapid Fire|
|Rims:||WTB STP i19 double wall TCS Tubeless compatible alloy rim, 32 hole, Tubeless Tape Installed|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Centerlock Disc, w/ Quick Release|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Cassette Centerlock Disc, w/ Quick Release|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Nineline 27.5x2.20" 30tpi, 29x2.25" 27tpi|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Nineline 27.5x2.20" 30tpi, 29x2.25" 27tpi|
|Seat Post:||All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||New FSA Gamma Pro MegaExo MTB, Direct Mount 34t, 1x11|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB-7100|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.