Gamut TTr Race Ring Chain Ring - 9/10/11 Speed
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Chainrings See the latest products
New in MTB Chainrings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a bespoke tooth profile the Gamut TTr (Thick/Thin Race) ring is the solution for those look... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionWith a bespoke tooth profile the Gamut TTr (Thick/Thin Race) ring is the solution for those looking for a low-friction single ring set-up but don't want to change their entire drivetrain.
Alternating teeth dimensions increase chain retention, reducing the need for chain devices, especially when used in conjunction with Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2 rear mechs.
For riding in severe terrain or just for peace of mind, Gamut still recommend the use of a lightweight upper guide.
Machined in California from thick 6 mm plate, the 30 tooth ring has a 2.8 mm offset and can be run on either side of the crank spider for optimal chain line.
High quality hard-anodised finish gives a smoother harder finish for decreased wear and improved chain engagement.
Subtle laser-etched graphics let everyone know that you're running the best, without making a big fuss about it, let your riding do the talking.
Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed drivetrains. Weight: 36 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.