Garmin Edge 810 GPS-enabled Computer with Cadence - HRM
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride it. Share it. Relive it. All from the roadFor the first time, cyclists can monitor for themselv... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionRide it. Share it. Relive it. All from the road
- For the first time, cyclists can monitor for themselves and share in real time where they've been, where they are going, and how they are performing, with accuracy, durability and endurance
- The new Edge 810 is the complete touchscreen GPS bike computer, with maps, navigation, and advanced performance monitoring that offers connected features through your smartphone
- This dedicated device gives you a dynamic ride experience, allowing you to connect with the social world and share and receive rides, courses, and workouts, all from the road
- Connected features include instant uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack, social network sharing and weather
- The 810 also lets you create activity profiles, allowing you to easily configure data fields, routing preferences, and device settings based on cycling activity
- Compatible with heart rate, speed/cadence and power
- Compatible with Android or Apple i-Phones from the i-Phone 4 onwards
- Measures only 9.3 x 5.1 cm weighs only 98 g
- 15 hours of normal use, and 12 hours with Bluetooth and GPS
- You must download the free Garmin Connect Mobile App to enable tracking, sharing and connection features
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.