Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Fitness Watch
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Activity Monitors See the latest products
New in Activity Monitors
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Every mile counts, so track them with the Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS enabled fitness watch. This compa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Every mile counts, so track them with the Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS enabled fitness watch. This compact and lightweight watch accurately tracks how far and fast you run, as well as monitoring your calories burnt.
With the Forerunner 10 you can start tracking your performance at the press of a button. Identify personal records to push yourself further or use the Virtual Pacer feature to compare your current pace to your target goal.
Once you're done, upload your data to the Garmin Connect site and see your performance on a map. This is where you can analyse each mile and share your data with friends for free.
Ready to Run
Forerunner 10 is so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of one button. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on one screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customise the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
It's our lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green, pink, or black with red accents. The black and red model has a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand.
For runners who want a little more, Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features like Virtual Pacer™, which compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature that's helpful if you're just starting out or your running plan includes walk breakStore and Share
With a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. You'll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you've improved from last week, last month or last year.
As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.s.
Garmin Forerunner 10 Watch Key Features
- It accurately tracks how far and how fast you run, as well as your calories
- It also keeps you motivated by identifying personal records and comparing current pace to your target with its Virtual Pacer feature
- When your run's done, upload to the Garmin Connect site to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends - all for free
- It's Garmin's lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green or black. The black model has a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand
- As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery: 5 weeks in power save mode; 5 hours in training mode
- Weight: 43 g
- Display: W x H, 2.5 x 2.4 cm
- Size: W x H x D, 4.55 x 5.72 x 1.57 cm
What’s in the box:
- Forerunner 10
- Charge/data cable
- Quickstart Guide
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||Pink/White, Green/White, Violet/White & Black/Silver: 1.58” x 2.05” x 0.62” (40.1 x 52.2 x 15.7 mm); Black/Red & Orange/Black: 1.79” x 2.25” x 0.62” (45.5 x 57.2 x 15.7 mm)|
|Display size, WxH||Pink/White, Green/White, Violet/White & Black/Silver: 0.81” x 0.77” (21 x 20 mm); Black/Red & Orange/Black: 0.98” x 0.94” (25 x 24 mm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||55 x 32 pixels|
|Weight||Small: 36 g (1.3 oz); Large: 43 g (1.5 oz)|
|Battery life||5 weeks in watch mode; 5 hours in training mode|
|Water rating||5 ATM|
Maps & Memory
|Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)||Yes|
|Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)||Yes|
|Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)||Yes|
|Calculates calories burned||Yes|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||Yes|