Garmin Forerunner 45 GPS Watch
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When you lace up your shoes and get ready to run, make sure you have the right tool for the job. For... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When you lace up your shoes and get ready to run, make sure you have the right tool for the job. Forerunner 45 is the GPS running watch with all the running-related features you need in a sleek, lightweight smartwatch that you’ll want to wear all day and night.
- This running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and features GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during selected activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Use Connect IQ to download sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Features a bright, always on colour screen and a reliable 5 button interface that lets you mark laps with just a quick press
- Tracks activity, including steps, calories, all-day stress, sleep and more
- Battery life of up to 7 days in smartwatch mode or 13 hours in GPS mode
Run your heart out
This easy-to-use running watch is perfect for daily runs, training sessions and even that upcoming 10K you got talked into. Built-in GPS tracks where you run and gives you accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals. Its intuitive button interface makes it easy for sweaty hands to mark a lap or pause the timer. Forerunner 45 also monitors heart rate at the wrist, day and night.
Gear up with Garmin Coach
Whether you’re a seasoned runner or just getting off the sofa, everyone can use a little bit of guidance. That’s why Forerunner 45 is compatible with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans. These plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. It’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time, and the workouts sync right to your watch.
Stay connected on the run
Safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection2. A variety of connected features keeps you in touch with the rest of the world during and in between runs. Get smart notifications delivered to your wrist for incoming text messages and phone calls. When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 45 will automatically upload your run data to the Garmin Connect online fitness community. It even has handy controls for the music playing on your phone, so you can skip songs without missing a beat.
There’s more to do
With a dozen activity profiles available, you’ll always have a way to capture your sweat equity, even when you don’t feel like running. Forerunner 45 can record your efforts during a cycling workout, on the treadmill, indoor track and elliptical — and whilst doing cardio, yoga and more.
On the way to wellness
The Forerunner 45 GPS running watch offers extensive activity and wellness tracking features. Wear it 24/7 to monitor daily steps, distance, calories burned and even sleep¹. This smartwatch also features all-day stress monitoring for wellness tracking during the day. If your stress level starts to climb, use the relaxation breathing timer for a few minutes of guided breathing, which can help calm your mind and body. To help you optimise your body’s energy, Body Battery™ energy monitoring uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimise times for activity and rest.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.