Garmin Forerunner 920XT Multisport GPS Fitness Watch - Tri Bundle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Activity Monitors See the latest products
New in Activity Monitors
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Enhance your triathlon performance with the Garmin Forerunner 920XT GPS watch and tri bundle. Includ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Enhance your triathlon performance with the Garmin Forerunner 920XT GPS watch and tri bundle. Included are a HRM-Tri chest and HRM swim strap.
This premium GPS computer tracks running dynamics including cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. Track your entire triathlon training session with VO2 max estimates, race predictor, swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers.
With smart notifications you can see new email, text and other alerts on the watch face. Get connected with automatic uploads to Garmin Connect. Live tracking and social media sharing are available at your fingertips.
Advanced Training Meets All-day Activity Tracking
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution color display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Whether you’re training at the pool or out in the open water, Forerunner 920XT captures detailed swim metrics, including distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate and SWOLF score. The drill logging feature allows you to easily log swim drills and kick sets at the pool, and the 2 types of rest timers keep you pushing off the wall on time. Use time alerts to help you hold your pace, or distance alerts to let you know when a set is over. There are even alerts for calories and stroke rate.
Crank Up Your Training
The 920XT is compatible with sensors such as speed, cadence and heart rate to provide advanced training capabilities for your cycling workouts. It can also display power metrics when paired with ANT+® power meters, including the Vector™ line of single- and dual-sensing pedal options.
If you train with heart rate and a power meter, Forerunner 920XT can derive your VO2 max estimate for cycling to help monitor changes in your fitness. The color gauge shows how you rank compared to other athletes in your age group. Another feature that lets you see how you measure up to others is Garmin Connect segments. Once your ride’s done and uploaded to Garmin Connect, you can see where you stand on the segment leaderboard.
Perfect Your Running Form
Forerunner 920XT helps you train for optimal running form when used with the HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitor. This pairing allows the 920XT to report 6 running dynamics metrics: cadence (total steps per minute), stride length (length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next), ground contact time (how much time your foot spends on the ground during each step), ground contact time balance (the left/right balance of the time each foot spends on the ground), vertical oscillation (amount of “bounce” in your step) and vertical ratio (ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length). The 920XT also has a metronome feature with vibration and audible alerts to guide your cadence training.
Advanced Heart Rate-based Features
When used with a heart rate monitor (either a standard Garmin HRM or the HRM-Run), Forerunner 920XT offers additional features that can dial in your recovery status as well as your racing potential. First is a recovery check, which is a real-time indication of your recovery state within the first several minutes of an aerobic activity. After the activity, the 920XT provides a recovery time indicating how long before you should attempt another hard effort. The 920XT can also estimate your VO2 max for running when used with a heart rate monitor and for cycling when used with a heart rate monitor and power meter. Based on that data, it can predict your running race times for several distances.
Continue to train with heart rate underwater using HRM-Tri™ or HRM-Swim™. HRM-Swim is ideal for pool training with its unique, non-slip design that stays in place, even during wall push offs. For training and racing across all 3 disciplines, HRM-Tri’s soft strap design is as comfortable out of water as it is underwater.
Now your brick workouts and race activities have a whole new view in Garmin Connect, our free online community where you can save, plan and share your efforts. When you complete an activity using a multisport activity profile on your device, each leg and transition time is stored in one combined file for easy review and sharing. Individual tabs let you access detailed data for each leg.
There are multiple ways to sync your data with Garmin Connect. The 920XT can transfer the data through the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app on your smartphone using Bluetooth® technology. You can also set up one or more Wi-Fi® hot spots, and the 920XT will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range. Or sync with your desktop through a USB connection.
Pair the 920XT with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app for additional capabilities that can help you stay connected during your cycling and running workouts or races. The live tracking feature lets you invite followers using email or social media so they can see your stats and location on a map in real time. Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch when paired with your compatible Android™ or Apple® device. When the 920XT is paired with your phone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app, your completed workouts can instantly upload.
Garmin Forerunner 920XT GPS Watch Key Features
- Stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to the 920XT
- Garmin's smallest and lightest module fits within the width of the strap
- Soft, rounded edges and covered seams make the strap super-comfortable out of the water too
- Two straps included - HRM Tri and HRM Swim, also available separately
- This multisport GPS watch is qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike
- It records detailed metrics for swimming, biking and running using multisport profiles
- Easily transition from sport to sport at the press of a button - view the entire activity at the end of an event to see times for each leg plus transition times
- Swim capabilities include drill logging, rest timer and recording distance, pace, stroke type and more
- The high-resolution colour display makes it easy to see your stats at a glance
- Live tracking function means you can inform online friends and family of your progress as you train or race
- Wear Forerunner 920XT as a watch all day with up to 30 days battery life between charges
- Train longer and compete harder - Forerunner 920XT lasts up to 24 hours with standard GPS recording
- UltraTrac feature increases battery life to up to 40 hours
- Activity tracking monitors your steps and calories to encourage a healthier, more informed lifestyle
- Instantly share details of your activity with friends, family and the world via social media - just pair to your compatible smart device via Bluetooth Low Energy with the Garmin Connect Mobile App, and share
- Use the Wi-Fi function for quick uploads and software updates at home or in friendly Wi-Fi hotspots
- Advanced run features include running dynamics such as cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50m) - see garmin.com/water rating for what this means
- Weight 61g
- Forerunner 920XT
- HRM-Tri & HRM-Swim
- Quick release kit
- Charging/data cradle
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||1.9” x 2.2” x 0.5” (48.0 x 55.0 x 12.7 mm)|
|Display size, WxH||1.1" x 0.8" (29.0 x 21.0 mm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||205 x 148 pixels|
|Weight||2.1 oz (61 g)|
|Battery life||Up to 24 hours in normal GPS mode; up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode|
|Water rating||5 ATM|
|Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)||Yes|
|Watch functions||Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm|
Maps & Memory
|History||100 hours of activity data|
|V02 max estimate||Yes|
|Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector™||Yes|
|Bike speed/cadence sensor||Yes (optional)|
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (Some versions)|
|Foot pod||Yes (optional)|
|Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)||Yes|
|Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)||Yes|
|Courses (compete against previous activities)||Yes|
|Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)||Yes|
|Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)||Yes|
|Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)||Yes|
|Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)||Yes|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)||Yes|
|Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)||Yes|
|Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)||Yes|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)||Yes|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation||Yes|
|Calculates calories burned||Yes|
|Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters)||Yes (records data approx. 1 per second)|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)||Yes|
|Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)||Yes|
|Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)||Yes|
Activity Tracking Features
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||Yes|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)||Yes|