Garmin Vector 3 Power Meter Double-Sided System Road Keo Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Pedals See the latest products
New in Pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter.Key Features:It is easy ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- It is easy to install and pairs seamlessly with Garmin devices and apps
- It measures total power, cadence, left/right balance and advanced cycling dynamics to show how and where you're producing power
- Its sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height for smarter ergonomics
- With no pod, Vector 3 installs like any other pedal, so it's easy to transfer bike to bike
- Plus, it offers a battery life up to 120 hours and fully integrates with the Garmin cycling ecosystem for easy updates
- Improved Eco-System: BLE/ANT+ connectivity allowing for full integration into the Garmin ecosystem
- Simple updates either through a paired edge/forerunner, or Garmin Connect Mobile
- Will transmit power over BLE for indoor trainer applications
- Two versions are available - dual sided system has 2 power pedals, and S version stands for single sided where measurement is calculated through one pedal and a second dummy pedal supplied
- Weight: 316g
- Stack Height 12.2 mm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.