Gear Up Platinum Steel 2-Bike Freestanding Rack
- ShowProduct Information Ideal for a garage or shed where space is limited the Gear Up Platinum 2-Bike freestanding rack is a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bicycle Storage Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Ideal for a garage or shed where space is limited the Gear Up Platinum 2-Bike freestanding rack is a convenient storage solution.
Weighing just 9kg, the freestanding bike rack is lightweight but also strong with a max carry capacity of 45kg. Keeping your bike frame safe from damage are soft foam padded insert in the storage cradles.
- Ideal for areas with high ceilings. The storage arm assemblies adjust independently up and down to assure parallel storage with the floor
- The storage cradles slide in/out on the storage arms to get the bikes as close to the wall as the handlebars permit
- Storage cradles feature soft foam padded inserts to protect the bikeframe
- Constructed of high carbon steel with smooth Platinum powder coat finish
- 100 lb capacity (45kg)
- Assembled dimensions 8 inch tall, 22 inch wide, and 22 inch deep
- Weighs 20 lbs (9kg)
- Converts to a 4-bike storage unit with addition of model QR33064 conversion kit
Gear Up Platinum Steel 2-Bike Freestanding Rack Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bicycle Storage Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.