Genesis Croix De Fer 30 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Genesis Croix De Fer 30 epitomises the do-it-all bike. It’s happy to take on gravel racing, long... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Genesis Croix De Fer 30 epitomises the do-it-all bike. It’s happy to take on gravel racing, long distance touring and daily commutes without batting an eyelid. The robust Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly frame features all the mounting points you could ask for to attach racks, mudguards and other bags, making the Croix de Fer a versatile bike indeed. The Shimano 105 groupset comes complete with hydraulic disc brakes do you have stopping power in all conditions.
- Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly frame is robust
- Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc softens road vibrations
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is quick shifting and precise
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful stoppers in the dry or wet
- Clement X|Plor USH 35c tyres are fast rolling
- Sizes: X Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Hawkins Green
- The Genesis Croix De Fer 30 is available with 0% APR finance
Combining the latest-and-greatest technology from Japan with a classically-styled steel frame and fork combo, the Croix 30 looks every part the proficient modern classic.
Adding to the Croix's capable character comes Shimano's harmoniously integrated 11sp shifter/hydraulic brake package. Dropbar riders are now free to enjoy the power, consistently high performance and industry-leading reliability that MTBers' have been relishing for years, enabling you to push harder and explore further.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly|
|Fork:||Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc|
|Headset:||Prestine PT-1770 1-1/8" semi cartridge|
|Stem:||Genesis AS-007 / + - 7deg / 100mm|
|Bars:||Genesis X-Race Pro / 16deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic brakes w/ Shimano SM-RT54 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic brakes w/ Shimano SM-RT54 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-RS505|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 FD-5801|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 RD-5800 / GS cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-RS505 / 2x11 speed|
|Rims:||Jalco SR240D / 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano RS-505 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano RS-505 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Clement X|Plor USH 700x35c 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Clement X|Plor USH 700x35c 60TPI|
|Seat Post:||Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 FD-5800 / 50-34T / XS, 165mm / S, 170mm / M-L, 172.5mm / XL, 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-5800|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800-11 / 11-32T|
|Pedals:||NW-91K w/ Toeclip|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.