Genesis Day One 20 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Commuting at its best. The Genesis Day One 20 makes a fuss-free daily driver, with its Shimano 8 spe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Commuting at its best. The Genesis Day One 20 makes a fuss-free daily driver, with its Shimano 8 speed Nexus hub gearing and roust steel frame. The full length mudguards front and rear keep you clean during rainy weather, while disc brakes give you significant power in both wet and dry conditions. The frame and fork feature mounts for racks, allowing you to carry whatever you could want on your bike.
- Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly
- Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Shimano Nexus 8 speed hub gear gives minimal maintenance riding
- Promax cable disc brakes are powerful stoppers
- Full length mudguards keep you clean
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Citidel Grey
- The Genesis Day One 20 is available with 0% APR finance
The Day One 20 brings all the associated benefits of singlespeed riding with it's single, ultra-efficient optimised chainline and adds the practicality of Shimano's Nexus 8sp internal geared hub with its' wide-range gearing and sealed-from-the-elements drivetrain.
Returning a similar range to a conventional double setup (30-92 gear inches, with a whole lot of useable range in between) and with mounts for racks both front and rear, the Day One 20 is the ideal low-maintenance workhorse for those wanting to perhaps carry moderate loads efficiently and comfortably over undulating landscapes. It's a supremely versatile bike - we've even seen them geared down (via a simple and affordable sprocket change out back) and handle some pretty demanding expeditions with aplomb.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly|
|Fork:||Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc|
|Headset:||Prestine PT-1606 1-1/8" semi cartridge|
|Stem:||Genesis AS-027 / + - 7deg / 100mm|
|Bars:||Genesis alloy / compact drop / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm|
|Front Brake:||Promax DSK-717 disc brake w/ 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Promax DSK-717 disc brake w/ 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Promax BL-253|
|Shifters:||Microshift BS-N08 8 speed bar end|
|Rims:||Jalco XCD22 / 32h|
|Front Hub:||KT K-88F 6-bolt|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8speed 32h 6-bolt|
|Front Tyre:||CST Sensamo Speed 700x35c 60TPI w/ reflex strip|
|Rear Tyre:||CST Sensamo Speed 700x35c 60TPI w/ reflex strip|
|Seat Post:||Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Samox AF13 / 42T / XS, 165mm / S-XL, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Prestine cartridge 68-110mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano SM-GEAR 20T freewheel|
|Pedals:||NW-91K w/ Toeclip|