Genesis Equilibrium 10 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A classic road bike that’ll last for ages to come, the Genesis Equilibrium 10 features a steel frame... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A classic road bike that’ll last for ages to come, the Genesis Equilibrium 10 features a steel frame and carbon fork, both helping to absorb vibrations from the road for a comfortable ride. The geometry is relaxed, making long distance rides a pleasure, and the Shimano Tiagra drivetrain shifts smoothly and consistently. Ride local sportives or use it as a speedy commuter bike.
- Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly
- Carbon Road fork is lightweight and steers accurately
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain is smooth and reliable
- Clement Strada 25c tyres are fast rolling and stylish
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Ruby Red
- The Genesis Equilibrium 10 is available with 0% APR finance
There's good reason why the Equilibrium has been a staple in our range for many a year now – the combination of a lightweight, durable double-butted chromoly frame, classic looks, full-length mudguard capabilities and sublime ride and handling qualities has made it a true riders’ favourite; to many as the quintessential four-season UK road bike.
With a little more relaxed geometry vs. a conventional road race frame (longer wheelbase, slacker headtube angle & more fork offset), the Equilibrium is our lightweight steel all-rounder, ideally suited to big mile rides where comfort, stability and efficiency come before KOM leaderboards. That said, it’s no slouch, the surefooted geometry, spritely steel frame and lightweight carbon fork work wonders to smooth out and tame the worst of the UK broken roads and will have you descending and cornering like you’re on rails!
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly|
|Fork:||Carbon Road w/ 1-1/8" Alloy Steerer|
|Headset:||Prestine PT-1770 1-1/8" semi cartridge|
|Stem:||Genesis AS-007 / + - 7deg / XS, 90mm / S-M, 100mm / L-XL, 110mm|
|Bars:||Genesis alloy / 125mm drop x 70mm reach / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm / Velo tape w/Gel|
|Front Brake:||Promax RC-482|
|Rear Brake:||Promax RC-482|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra FD-4700|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 / SS cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 / 2x10 speed|
|Rims:||Jalco DRX20 / 28h|
|Front Hub:||Joytech A171CC 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech F192RCC 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Clement Strada LGG 700x25c 60TPI w/tanwall|
|Rear Tyre:||Clement Strada LGG 700x25c 60TPI w/tanwall|
|Seat Post:||Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 / 50-34T / XS, 170mm / S-M, 172.5mm / L-XL, 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500-10 / 12-28T|
|Pedals:||NW-91K w/ Toeclip|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.