Genesis Equilibrium 20 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With its blend of classic materials and modern semi-compact geometry the Genesis Equilibrium is a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its blend of classic materials and modern semi-compact geometry the Genesis Equilibrium is a steel road bike for all-year-round long distance adventures.
The frame is made from double butted and heat-treated Reynolds 725 tubing. This means that it is lightweight and durable as well as offering the unbeatable feel of steel. Up front the carbon fork delivers precise steering as well as adding comfort to the ride.
The Shimano 105 11 speed drivetrain with compact cranks offers slick reliable shifting over a range of gears that are ideal for long distance road riding.
Chrome rims and brakes alongside the Clement Strada tyres offer that classic look without sacrificing any of the performance that you expect from a modern endurance road bike.
With ride characteristic to match its stunning good looks the Genesis Equilibrium will make you want to ride further.
- Reynolds 725 frame for a smooth and lightweight ride
- Carbon fork for precise steering control
- Semi-compact geometry for comfort on long rides
- Shimano 105 drivetrain for slick reliable shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black
- The Genesis Equilibrium 20 is available with 0% APR finance
Frame: Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
Fork: Carbon Road w/ Alloy Steerer
Headset: FSA Orbit DL / No.1
Bars: Genesis Road Compact (D125/R70mm)
Stem: Genesis Road (+/-7
Front Mech: Shimano 105 FD-5800
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 RD-5800
Shifters Shimano 105 ST-5800
Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60, 68mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-5800, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Promax RC-482 47-60mm Long-drop
Rear Brake: Promax RC-482 47-60mm Long-drop
Rims: Alex Rims AT470 Tubeless-Ready (TCS), 32H
Front Hub: Joytech RCC, 32H
Rear Hub: Joytech RCC, 32H
Spokes: 14G Stainless Silver DB (2.0-1.8-2.0) w/ Brass Nipples
Tyres: Clement Strada LGG, 700x25c, 60TPI Front Clement Strada LGG, 700x25c, 60TPI Rear
Seatpost: Genesis, 27.2 x 350mm
Pedals: Not Included