Genesis Equilibrium Disc 30 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Combining the latest groupset technology with a beautifully crafted Reynolds 725 steel frame. The ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining the latest groupset technology with a beautifully crafted Reynolds 725 steel frame. The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 is a smooth rolling road bike that can take on the most demanding tarmac or cobbled challenges.
Made from heat treated and double butted Reynolds 725 tubing the frame is lightweight and durable as well as offering the unbeatably smooth ride quality that only high quality steel can deliver. The carbon fork up front offers steering precision combined with vibration damping properties for added comfort on long rides.
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer unparalleled speed control in all weather conditions and are harmoniously integrated into the slick shifting 105 groupset.
Fulcrum Racing CX wheels and Challenge Paris-Roubaix 27c tyres combine to offer all-year-round performance on even the roughest of roads.
Whether club riding, commuting to work or taking on the cobbles and climbs of a spring classic, the Genesis Equilibrium Disc 30 is the ideal bike for any occasion.
- Reynolds 725 frame for a smooth and lightweight ride
- Carbon fork for precise steering control
- Semi-compact geometry for comfort on long rides
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping in all conditions
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick reliable shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Blue/Red/Black
- The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 30 is available with 0% APR finance
Frame: Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
Fork: Carbon Road Disc w/ Alloy Steerer
Headset: Prestine PT-1806-616 Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Bars: Genesis Road Compact (D125 x R70)
Stem: Genesis Road, +/-7°
Front Mech: Shimano 105 FD-5800
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 RD-5800
Shifters Shimano ST-RS505
Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60, 68mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-5800, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS785 w/ Tektro TR160/140-2 Polygon Airflow Rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS785 w/ Tektro TR160/140-2 Polygon Airflow Rotors
Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport DB CX
Tyres: Challenge Paris-Roubaix CL Plus, 700x27c Front Challenge Paris-Roubaix CL Plus, 700x27c Rear
Seatpost: Genesis Road, Ø27.2 x 350mm
Pedals: Not Included