Genesis Equilibrium Disc 931 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Combining timeless classic looks with the best of modern technology. The Genesis Equilibrium Disc ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Combining timeless classic looks with the best of modern technology. The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 931 is a stainless steel road bike that offers an unbeatable ‘magic carpet’ ride feel.
This new wave steel frame is made from Reynolds 931 stainless steel that offers a similar strength-to-weight ratio as the best steel tubing with added anti-corrosion properties, thanks to the 17% chromium content. Up front the carbon fork offers precise steering as well as vibration damping properties for added comfort.
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer unbeatable stopping control in all weather conditions and are combined seamlessly into the 105 groupset. Offering a wide range of gear ratios the 2x11 speed 105 drivetrain delivers slick, reliable shifting.
Fulcrum Racing Sport CX wheels are combined with Challenge Paris-Roubaix 27c tyres so that you can take on even the roughest of roads.
A modern mile muncher the Genesis Equilibrium Disc 931 has the durability and looks to last a lifetime.
- Reynolds 725 frame for a smooth and lightweight ride
- Carbon fork for precise steering control
- Semi-compact geometry for comfort on long rides
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping in all conditions
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick reliable shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 931 is available with 0% APR finance
Frame: Reynolds 931 Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel
Fork: Carbon Road Disc w/ Alloy Steerer
Headset: Prestine PT-1806-616 Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Bars: Genesis Road Compact (D125 x R70)
Stem: Genesis Road, +/-7°
Front Mech: Shimano 105 FD-5800
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 RD-5800
Shifters Shimano ST-RS505
Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60, 68mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-5800, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS785 w/ Tektro TR160/140-2 Polygon Airflow Rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS785 w/ Tektro TR160/140-2 Polygon Airflow Rotors
Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport DB CX
Tyres: Challenge Paris-Roubaix CL Plus, 700x27c Front Challenge Paris-Roubaix CL Plus, 700x27c Rear
Seatpost: Genesis Road, Ø27.2 x 350mm
Pedals: Not Included
Genesis Equilibrium Disc 931 2016 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Top notch build quality.Frame is vastly superior to the components,especially the wheels. Brake levers look cheap but work superbly. All in all a brilliant bike
Top notch build quality.Frame is vastly superior to the components,especially the wheels. Brake levers look cheap but work superbly. All in all a brilliant bikeClose review