Genesis Flyer 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Simple and efficient the Genesis Flyer is a single speed road bike that is an ideal winter trainer.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Simple and efficient the Genesis Flyer is a single speed road bike that is an ideal winter trainer. Featuring the same tube spec and geometry as the sure-footed Equilibrium with single speed gearing you are set to fly this winter.
With the frame made from seamless, double-butted, Chromoly tubing combined with a carbon fibre fork the Flyer offers an unparalleled ride quality. Campagnolo style forward facing dropouts are ideal for this single speed setup and make changing the rear wheel simple. As an added extra the rear wheel can be switched between free and fixed wheel options out of the box.
The single speed drivetrain features a 42/17t drive ratio for cadence friendly, open road riding. 25c puncture resistant tyres and Chromoplastic mudguards offer unbeatable protection from the elements.
With its low maintenance simplicity the Genesis Flyer is set for all year round cycling.
- Chromoly steel frame for a smooth ride
- Carbon fork for extra comfort and steering precision
- Single speed for low maintenance cycling
- Mudguards fitted for wet winter riding
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Blue
- The Genesis Flyer is available with 0% APR finance
Frame: Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Chromoly
Fork: Carbon Road w/ 1-1/8" Alloy Steerer
Headset: FSA TH-857 Semi-Cartridge
Bars: Genesis Road Compact (D125 x R70)
Stem: Genesis Road, +/-7°
Chainset: Samox AF19-142A, 42T (3/32")
Bottom Bracket: TH BB-7420ST, 68x113mm (42.5mm chainline)
Cassette: Dicta LMA-8 17T / 17T Fixed Sprocket (1/2" x 3/32")
Chain: KMC X1 (3/32")
Front Brake: Promax RC-482 47-60mm Long-drop
Rear Brake: Promax RC-482 47-60mm Long-drop
Rims: Alex Rims AT470 Tubeless-Ready (TCS), 32H
Front Hub: Joytech Alloy Track
Rear Hub: Joytech Alloy Track (Rear = Fixed/Free)
Spokes: 14G Stainless Silver w/ Brass Nipples
Tyres: Maxxis Re-Fuse, 700x25c, 60TPI Front Maxxis Re-Fuse, 700x25c, 60TPI Rear
Seatpost: Genesis Road, Ø27.2 x 350mm
Pedals: VP-383S w/ Toeclip