Genesis Zero Z.1 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A rapid race bike that won’t break the bank, the Genesis Zero Z.1 is a carbon road bike that puts pe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A rapid race bike that won’t break the bank, the Genesis Zero Z.1 is a carbon road bike that puts performance first. The Shimano Tiagra groupset is robust and reliable, giving performance that punches well above its weight. By offering a frame with the best quality carbon available, the Genesis Zero Z.1 gives the stiffness and race-ready platform that will get you mixing with the leaders.
- 30/40T Monocoque Carbon Road Race frame is super lightweight
- Genesis Carbon SL Road Race fork is lightweight and precise
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain is smooth shifting and reliable
- Shimano Tiagra calliper brakes are consistent and reliable
- Continental Ultra Sport II 25c tyres are rapid rolling
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Pure White/Black
- The Genesis Zero Z.1 is available with 0% APR finance
Unlike the thinking behind many carbon road offerings at this level, we've consciously decided not to not scrimp on the carbon grade used or cut corners on the manufacturing process to squeeze a price point with the Genesis Zero Z.1.
As such, the Zero Z.1 sports exactly the same lightweight, efficient and comfortable chassis as used on the team frameset. Same premium 30/40ton carbon mix - no lesser-grade carbon or manufacturing processes employed for our most accessible Zero complete offering! With the same frame comes the same limited lifetime warranty - the ideal choice for riders looking for a competitively priced, well balanced, robust and race-worthy road machine straight out of the box.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||30/40T Monocoque Carbon Road Race w/ Tapered Headtube & Fully Internal Cable Routing|
|Fork:||Genesis Carbon SL Road Race w/ 1.5" - 1-1/8" Tapered Steerer|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit C-40, NO.42|
|Stem:||Genesis Code 7 / -7deg / XS, 90mm / S-M, 100mm / L-XL, 110mm|
|Bars:||Genesis Tranz-X / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm / Velo tape w/Gel|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Tiagra BR-4700|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Tiagra BR-4700|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra FD-4700|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 / SS cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 / 2x10 speed|
|Rims:||Alex CX26 / 28h|
|Front Hub:||Joytech A171CC 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech F192RCC 28h|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport II 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport II 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 / 52-36T / XS, 170mm / S-M, 172.5mm / L-XL, 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500-PB|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500-10 / 12-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.