Giant ATX 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant ATX 27.5 2 is a lively mountain bike for riding forest roads and cross country trails. Low... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Giant ATX 27.5 2 is a lively mountain bike for riding forest roads and cross country trails. Low profile knobbly tyres won’t slow you down too much on the road and open the ATX up for commuting.
At the heart of the ATX is an Aluxx aluminium frame. Aluminium is ideal for bikes as it is light, stiff and strong for great ride characteristics. The frame has been butted to save weight without compromising strength, so you can ride faster, easier.
100mm suspension travel up front takes the sting out of rough trail riding for a more comfortable ride. 100mm is all you need for light off-roading and recreational riding.
Equipped is a Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain giving you a wide range of gears for taking on all types of terrain, from steep off-road climbs to tarmac descents. Mechanical disc brakes offer consistent stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Light, stiff & strong aluminium frame
- Butted tubes for a lighter frame
- 100mm trail smoothing suspension
- Wide range 3x8 drivetrain for versatile riding
- Disc brakes for consistent stopping power in all conditions
- Size: X Small / Small / Medium / Large / X Large
- Colour: Red/Black | Yellow
- Giant ATX 2 MTB available on 0% APR Finance
The Giant ATX 27.5 2 2016 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
Fork: SR Suntour XCT 27.5", 100mm Travel
Bars: Low Rise, steel
Stem: Giant Sport
Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire 41 21 speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney TX51
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney TX55
Chainset: SR Suntour XCE 28/38/48
Bottom Bracket: SR Suntour Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano TZ31 14x34
Chain: KMC Z51
Front Brake: Tektro M280 mechanical disc brake, 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro M280 mechanical disc brake, 160mm
Rims: Giant CR70 6061 Aluminum, Double wall
Front Hub: Joytech disc hubs
Rear Hub: Joytech disc hubs
Tyres: Giant Sport, Custom by Kenda 27.5x2.1" Front Giant Sport, Custom by Kenda 27.5x2.1" Rear
Seatpost: Giant Sport 30.9mm
Pedals: One-piece PP
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.