Giant Anthem 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Trail bikes don’t come more fun than the Giant Anthem 2. A full sus alloy frame with 110mm travel pa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Trail bikes don’t come more fun than the Giant Anthem 2. A full sus alloy frame with 110mm travel paired to a 130mm travel fork means that climbing is taken on without struggle, while descending is will put a smile on your face. A Shimano SLX 11 speed drivetrain and Fox suspension highlight this efficient trail bike.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminium frame with 110mm Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm 130mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance trunnion mount rear shock
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M6001 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant XC-1 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Forekaster tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Stain/Black/Neon Red
- The Giant Anthem 2 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
The Anthem is built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame that’s specifically engineered for quick and agile 27.5 wheels. It features the latest Maestro rear suspension design with a trunnion-mount shock for smoother trail performance and an Advanced Forged upper rocker arm for added stiffness. It features an updated 130mm suspension fork up front and Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for even more control. The OverDrive steerer tube gives it a stiff front end for razor-sharp steering, and the PowerCore bottom bracket maximizes pedalling stiffness and power transfer.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 110mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm, 130mm Travel, Grip Damper, Boost QR15x110, Tapered Steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance, Trunnion Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact Trail, 780MM|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M6000 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M6000 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M6000 I-Spec II|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow +|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 11 speed|
|Rims:||Giant XC-1 Wheelset, 23mm Inner Width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Boost 15x110, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Boost 12x148, Sealed Bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 27.5x2.35, 60 TPI, EXO, TR, Tubeless Folding,|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 27.5x2.20, 60 TPI, EXO, TR, Tubeless Folding|
|Seat Post:||NEW Giant Contact Switch, Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX, 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano MT500 PressFit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11x46|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.