Giant Anthem Advanced 0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Giant’s range-topping XC bike gets everything and more. If you get taunted by that mountain peak jus... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Giant’s range-topping XC bike gets everything and more. If you get taunted by that mountain peak just out of reach, then the Anthem Advanced 0 full sus MTB will help you to the top.
The all new stiffer and lighter Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame now features a Trunnion shock mount that allows for a more compact design. The Advanced Forged Composite Rocker further reduces weight and increases stiffness. Boost spacing, (148 rear/110 front) meanwhile adds tyre clearance and makes for a stronger wheel build.
The new Maestro suspension design now features 110mm of full active travel that is supple, yet supportive, even during braking and pedalling.
You’ll never be short a gear with SRAM’s Eagle XX1 12 speed drivetrain with a massive 500% gear range. Helping get things moving are Giant’s in-house composite XCR 0 wheels, which offer lightweight and fast rolling. And making sure everything is well sprung is a RockShox Pike RCT3 with 120mm in front and the new Deluxe RT3 in the back, offering balanced and supple terrain absorption.
Set your sights on the top with the Anthem Advanced 0.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- BOOST hub spacing for increased stiffness and tyre clearance
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork with 120mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock controls the fully active Maestro suspension system
- Giant XCR 0 carbon composite wheels for rapid rolling
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a 500% gear range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large,
- Colour: Blue/Black
- The Giant Anthem Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Anthem Advanced 0 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 110mm Maestro Suspension
Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT3, Trunnion Mount
Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air, 120mm Travel, Boost 15x110, Maxle Stealth, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact SLR Trail, composite 750mm
Stem: Giant Contact SLR composite
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Shifters SRAM XX1 Eagle
Chainset: SRAM XX1 Eagle Composite 34T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Press Fit
Cassette: SRAM XX1 Eagle 10x50
Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Front Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant XCR 0 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem
Front Hub: Giant XCR 0 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15x110
Rear Hub: Giant XCR 0 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12x148
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar Front,
Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch-R Dropper Post
Pedals: Not Included