Giant Anthem Advanced 0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Giant’s range-topping XC bike gets everything and more. If you get taunted by that mountain peak jus... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Giant’s range-topping XC bike gets everything and more. If you get taunted by that mountain peak just out of reach, then the Anthem Advanced 0 full sus MTB will help you to the top.
The all new stiffer and lighter Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame now features a Trunnion shock mount that allows for a more compact design. The Advanced Forged Composite Rocker further reduces weight and increases stiffness. Boost spacing, (148 rear/110 front) meanwhile adds tyre clearance and makes for a stronger wheel build.
The new Maestro suspension design now features 110mm of full active travel that is supple, yet supportive, even during braking and pedalling.
You’ll never be short a gear with SRAM’s Eagle XX1 12 speed drivetrain with a massive 500% gear range. Helping get things moving are Giant’s in-house composite XCR 0 wheels, which offer lightweight and fast rolling. And making sure everything is well sprung is a RockShox Pike RCT3 with 120mm in front and the new Deluxe RT3 in the back, offering balanced and supple terrain absorption.
Set your sights on the top with the Anthem Advanced 0.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- BOOST hub spacing for increased stiffness and tyre clearance
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork with 120mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock controls the fully active Maestro suspension system
- Giant XCR 0 carbon composite wheels for rapid rolling
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a 500% gear range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large,
- Colour: Blue/Black
- The Giant Anthem Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 110mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air, 120mm Travel, Boost 15x110, Maxle Stealth, Tapered|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RT3, Trunnion Mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SLR composite|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR Trail, composite 750mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Level Ultimate|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Rims:||Giant XCR 0 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant XCR 0 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Giant XCR 0 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12x148|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aero Lite/Aero Comp|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact SL Switch-R Dropper Post|
|Chainset:||SRAM XX1 Eagle Composite 34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP Press Fit|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM XX1 Eagle 10x50|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.