Giant Anthem Advanced 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready for the races or for breaking personal records, the Giant Anthem Advanced 1 full sus bike is h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready for the races or for breaking personal records, the Giant Anthem Advanced 1 full sus bike is hugely capable on the ups and tons of fun on the way down the mountains.
The all new stiffer and lighter Advanced-Grade carbon composite XC frame now features a Trunnion shock mount that allows for a more compact design. The Advanced Forged Composite Rocker further reduces weight and increases stiffness. Boost spacing, (148 rear/110 front) meanwhile adds tyre clearance and makes for a stronger wheel build.
The new Maestro suspension design now features 110mm of full active travel that is supple, yet supportive, even during braking and pedalling.
Shimano’s legendary XT groupset makes sure you have a gear for every situation and brakes for when you need to haul down from all that speed. Schwalbe tyres fit snug onto Giant’s in-house XCR 1 composite wheels for light and rapid rolling. And at either end, Fox takes suspension duties seriously with Performance Elite units balancing out both front and rear, to create a supple and supportive suspension system.
Take it to the next level with the Giant Anthem Advanced 1.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- BOOST hub spacing for increased stiffness and tyre clearance
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork offers 120mm of refined damping control
- Fox Float Performance Elite shock delivers 110mm of rear suspension damping
- Giant XCR 1 carbon composite wheels for light and rapid rolling
- Shimano XT groupset for slick shifting and confident stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large,
- Colour: Carbon/Yellow/Blue
- The Giant Anthem Advanced 1 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 110mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, 120mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float Performance Elite, Trunnion Mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL Trail, 750mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rims:||Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12x148|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact SL Switch-R Dropper Post|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore XT 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano MT800 Press Fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore XT 11x46|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.