Giant Contend 2 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A smooth riding road bike, the all-new Giant Contend 2 carries on where the Giant Defy left off and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A smooth riding road bike, the all-new Giant Contend 2 carries on where the Giant Defy left off and is ideal for aspiring and experienced riders who are looking to elevate their experience on the road.
The robust yet lightweight frame is made in Giant’s own factory from Aluxx-grade aluminium. Featuring stable geometry that is specifically aimed at confident performance in variable terrain the Contend is a great every-day road bike. Up front you get a carbon bladed fork that absorbs ‘road buzz’ for a more comfortable ride.
The Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain is combined with a compact chainset and wide range cassette for easy cycling over varied terrain.
Cycle with speed, comfort and control on the Giant Contend 2.
- ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame with stable geometry for confident cycling
- Carbon composite fork blades for a smooth ride
- Shimano Claris 8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Giant SR-2 wheels for reliable rolling
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: White/Black, Blue/Orange
- The Giant Contend 2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Fork:||Hybrid Composite, OverDrive Aluminium Steerer|
|Front Brake:||Tektro R312 dual pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro R312 dual pivot|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rims:||Giant SR 2 Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Front Tyre:||Giant S-R4, Front and Rear Specific, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant S-R4, Front and Rear Specific, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Giant Sport|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG 850 11x32|
|Pedals:||Wellgo clip and strap type|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.