Giant Contend SL 2 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a lightweight alloy frame and comfortable, efficient riding position the Giant Contend SL2 is a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a lightweight alloy frame and comfortable, efficient riding position the Giant Contend SL2 is a road bike that offers an impressively refined ride at this price point. Ideal for sportives and long-distance road rides, the Contend SL 2 is a great road bikes for aspiring riders who want to take their cycling to the next level.
- Lightweight ALUXX SL-grade butted aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- Carbon composite fork for precise steering control with vibration damping
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with a wide gear range
- Tektro dual pivot rim brakes for consistent speed control
- Giant SR-2 wheelset with Giant P-SL1 tyres
- D-Fuse seatpost for a smoother ride
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Blue/Charcoal/Orange
- The Giant Contend SL 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Quick, confident and ultra-capable. This lightweight aluminium all-rounder takes your road riding to the next level.
Made with lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium technology, the Contend SL frameset features balanced geometry that gives it an agile yet confident ride. The rear end of the bike is designed for quick acceleration, while the front end puts the rider in a confident position for maximum efficiency and control. Technologies including the D-Fuse composite seatpost add road-smoothing compliance to reduce fatigue and maximize rider comfort.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Hybrid Composite, OverDrive Steerer|
|Front Brake:||Tektro TK-R312 Giant Specific, Dual Pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro TK-R312 Giant Specific, Dual Pivot|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant SR2 Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Road|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC2 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC2 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse, Aluminium|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11x32|
|Pedals:||Wellgo clip and strap type|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.