Giant Contend SL 2 Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combining a comfortable, efficient riding position with the all-weather stopping consistency of disc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining a comfortable, efficient riding position with the all-weather stopping consistency of disc brakes, the Giant Contend SL 2 Disc is a road bike that is ideal for sportives as well as all-year-round cycling. Take your road cycling adventures to the next level.
- Lightweight ALUXX SL-grade butted aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- Carbon composite fork for precise steering control with vibration damping
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping consistency
- Giant SR-2 wheelset with Giant P-SL1 tyres
- D-Fuse seatpost for a smoother ride
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Charcoal/Black/Blue
- The Giant Contend SL 2 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
A light and lively all-rounder with disc brake control. For climbs, descents, sprints, contend is with you all the way.
Engineered with Giant’s innovative ALUXX SL aluminium technology, the Contend SL Disc is built for versatile, all-round road performance. Its geometry combines quick and agile acceleration with a smooth, compliant feel on the road. Seamless disc-brake integration gives you added control regardless of road or weather conditions. And the innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smoother, more efficient ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Hybrid Composite, OverDrive Steerer, Disc|
|Front Brake:||Giant Conduct Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Giant Conduct Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant SR2 Disc Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Road Disc|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Road Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-SL1, 700x25, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-SL1, 700x25, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11x32|
|Pedals:||Wellgo clip and strap type|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.