Giant Cypress 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Exploring your city has never been so fun. The Giant Cypress is a hybrid sport bike for easy rides a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Exploring your city has never been so fun. The Giant Cypress is a hybrid sport bike for easy rides along canals, forest roads and cruising around town.
A lightweight ALUXX-Grade Aluminium frame keeps manoeuvring easy and transporting the bike a cinch. Rough roads are smoothened out by the Suntour fork with its 40mm travel, while the 38mm Multi-Surface Giant tyres give traction in all conditions.
Promax V-brakes offer powerful braking, adding confidence to your riding. The Shimano 3x7 drivetrain offers a wide range of gearing for every situation, keeping options open.
Cruise around town on the Giant Cypress.
- ALUXX-Grade Aluminium frame offers a comfortable and lightweight ride
- Suntour suspension gives 40mm of travel to soften the bumps
- Shimano 3x7 drivetrain gives plenty of gearing options
- Promax V-brakes offer powerful stopping control
- Giant 38mm Multi-Surface tyres gives traction on various surfaces
- Colour: Dark Blue/Silver
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Giant Cypress is available with 0% APR finance.
The Giant Cypress 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: SR Suntour CR7V, 40mm Travel
Bars: Steel, 30mm Rise
Stem: Angle Adjustable
Shifters: Shimano ST-EF 500
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: SR Suntour XCC 28/38/48
Bottom Bracket: VP cartridge
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 14x34
Chain: KMC Z51
Front Brake: ProMax TX-121 linear pull
Rear Brake: ProMax TX-121 linear pull
Rims: Giant GX02 Double Wall Aluminium
Front Hub: Joytech
Rear Hub: Joytech
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant P-X3 700x38mm Multi-Surface Front - Giant P-X3 700x38mm Multi-Surface Rear
Seatpost: Alloy Suspension