Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Stretch your cycling horizons with next level endurance road bike performance. The Giant Defy Advanc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Stretch your cycling horizons with next level endurance road bike performance. The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0 is a sportive road bike that combines an incredibly smooth ride with the rapid shifting reliability of electronic gear shifting. The Defy Advanced Pro is designed to reduce fatigue on challenging rides so you can perform at your best for longer.Giant Defy Advanced review
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with D-Fuse SL composite seatpost
- Full Advanced Pro-Grade carbon composite fork
- Giant SLR 1 Disc Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless tyres
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain for the very best shifting performance
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Carbon Smoke/Chrome/Charcoal
- The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0 is available with 0% APR finance
Choose the longer route. Climb higher mountains. This smooth-riding endurance bike dares you to push new limits.
This lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame delivers the perfect blend of stiffness and compliance. It’s engineered with endurance geometry, giving you a smooth ride quality that minimizes fatigue on your longest, hardest rides. Integrated flat-mount disc-brake technology with 12mm thru-axles front and rear gives you added control on rough roads in all types of weather. And the vibration-damping D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibrations to give you an even smoother, quieter ride without adding any weight.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced Pro-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse SL Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x34|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
When I first purchased this bike I didn't particularly get on with it. However I've tweed a couple of things and now love it. The main thing I changed were the tyres the ones coming with the bike are naff in the wet. I fitted schwalbe pro 1 whch have better grip and roll better. The build quality is excellent as is spec and comfort especially after changing seat.
When I first purchased this bike I didn't particularly get on with it. However I've tweed a couple of things and now love it. The main thing I changed were the tyres the ones coming with the bike are naff in the wet. I fitted schwalbe pro 1 whch have better grip and roll better. The build quality is excellent as is spec and comfort especially after changing seat.Close review
Just what I was looking for with some big multi day rides coming up . Responsive but comfortable and the tech works perfectly . Very glad I updated on the brakes.
Just what I was looking for with some big multi day rides coming up . Responsive but comfortable and the tech works perfectly . Very glad I updated on the brakes.Close review