Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Smooth rolling for a more efficient ride over rough road surfaces. The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0 is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Smooth rolling for a more efficient ride over rough road surfaces. The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0 is an endurance road bike that is designed to keep you feeling fresher in the saddle by reducing fatigue inducing road buzz. The Advanced Grade carbon frame and fork have designed in compliance that works in conjunction with the D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar to offer a smooth yet quick ride and is ideal for sportives and long-distance epic rides.
- Advanced Grade carbon composite frame offers a smooth, efficient ride
- Full Advanced Grade carbon fork for precise steering control
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain for incredible shifting performance
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Giant SLR 1 30 carbon wheels with tubeless Gavia tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gun Metal Black/Iris
- The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0 is available with 0% APR finance
Smooth, superlight and built for compliance. From gran fondos to epic solo rides, this new, re-engineered Defy Advanced Pro represents the pinnacle of endurance road performance.
Engineered compliance: Advanced Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smooth ride quality ensuring less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system work seamlessly with the frame to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
Total control: Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and on rough roads.
Versatility: Endurance road geometry, added tyre clearance (up to 32c) and disc brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions.
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionised the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping top tube (from the head tube to the seat tube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
Compliance Tuned Technology
Specific composite layup and tube shaping, including ultra-thin and flattened seat stays, a low seat stay/seat tube junction and thin, slightly curved fork legs combine for a balanced, compliant ride quality and reduced rider fatigue.
Named for the shape of the seatpost and handlebar, the lightweight D fuse components work as part of the bike to significantly reduce road vibrations and aid compliance.
Disc brake integration
The frame and fork are engineered specifically for disc brakes for reliable braking performance in all weather and road conditions.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant Tubeless System
Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tyres delivers improved efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and reliable system.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Advanced Pro-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL Stealth|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR D-Fuse|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||22 speed Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic|
|Rims:||Giant SLR 1 30, Tubeless, Full Composite|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR 1 DBL WheelSystem; Pawl driver, 12mm Axle, 21h|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR 1 DBL WheelSystem; Pawl driver, 12mm Axle, 24h|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR 1 DBL Disc WheelSystem; Dynamic Balanced Lacing, bladed stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x28 Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x28 Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse SL composite|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SL Neutral|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra with Giant Power Pro Double Sided Power Meter, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Press Fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-34|